HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Why do players only sign for us for money ????

larlad

Reply #45 on: 29 Sep 2012, 05:33:09 pm
ok then choccy so your saying the rfl av nt talked to haven about this ,
ps way of topic you be getting another ban ,plus i am 6ft 9in hence my nickname
wheres your proof instead of making stuff up you hear off others,they may well have had some communication with haven but you and i dont know what about so stop your tales.6ft 9 ooh really littlelad.
yes choccy 6ft 9 , dont care what you think due to the fact ,all you type is load of poo , even most of the haven fans think this ,

Offline butch

• Academy Signing
Reply #46 on: 29 Sep 2012, 05:37:51 pm
I wouldnt trust certain individuals as far as i could throw them.They should be  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ at there actions and letting mattinson take all the flack is just unbelievable.Im sure in time the truth will come out then we will see if they have a set.
charlo why doesnt matty come on here or go to the papers and tell what he believes to be the truth then?? why because hes as much to blame as anybody or club simple as.would you be saying the same if he were now a haven player ??  :shake:
Wrong, try again.  :uhoh:

robstone

Reply #47 on: 29 Sep 2012, 05:40:17 pm
ok then choccy so your saying the rfl av nt talked to haven about this ,
ps way of topic you be getting another ban ,plus i am 6ft 9in hence my nickname
wheres your proof instead of making stuff up you hear off others,they may well have had some communication with haven but you and i dont know what about so stop your tales.6ft 9 ooh really littlelad.
yes choccy 6ft 9 , dont care what you think due to the fact ,all you type is load of poo , even most of the haven fans think this ,
6ft 9 and you still aint grown up :D take a good look through your own posts and say i ROBSTONE postS poo haha you joke.just like the rest of your sad fans makeupourownstories.com.proved my point again  :D :D 2 nil and more to come

robstone

Reply #48 on: 29 Sep 2012, 05:40:49 pm
I wouldnt trust certain individuals as far as i could throw them.They should be  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ at there actions and letting mattinson take all the flack is just unbelievable.Im sure in time the truth will come out then we will see if they have a set.
charlo why doesnt matty come on here or go to the papers and tell what he believes to be the truth then?? why because hes as much to blame as anybody or club simple as.would you be saying the same if he were now a haven player ??  :shake:
Wrong, try again.  :uhoh:
:shake:

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #49 on: 29 Sep 2012, 05:43:10 pm
Next one to go off topic is facing a ban

Let's get back to the thread and GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

larlad

Reply #50 on: 29 Sep 2012, 05:46:02 pm
me grow up ,and my posts are poo , what iv said is haven were told to rip the contract up ,  :nod: :nod: