HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Board need to deliver

Boxer · 50 · 1960

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #45 on: 19 Oct 2012, 02:33:22 pm
Those you have mentioned we only know for sure that we spoke to carter and the mercenary the others are all hearsay & roumer and from that list I would have personally liked Harrison who's not sure what he's doing and Dowes the others not bothered Matty would have been a massive risk with a extremely dodgy shoulder look at Fleming last year carter looked the biz in ch1 not proven in Cham same as Campbell both might turn out yo be great for Town & Barrow but you just don't know. I'm not saying we will sign any superstars but we must have faith in what Dave and the BOD are doing hard for you pro knockers to do that but we must .

Haven made offers to all the players you have listed and not one has signed. It's a massive worry that all these players have turned us down. Let's hope things change quickly or we will be relegation fodder.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #46 on: 19 Oct 2012, 02:52:21 pm
How do you know it all roumers like we had signed lee mitchel
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #47 on: 19 Oct 2012, 03:01:06 pm

It came from a BOD.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #48 on: 19 Oct 2012, 03:43:06 pm

I've had it from 2 bod members Mitchell signed along with pora and jjp

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #49 on: 19 Oct 2012, 04:27:16 pm

I've had it from 2 bod members Mitchell signed along with pora and jjp
  i heard on 2nd sept that matty signed and that harrrison and carter where done deals and seeds/broadbent where the coaches wonder if the choice of coach changed their minds