Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
on: 02 Oct 2006, 07:25:45 pm
i know its a long way off (xmas) and if we must play them haven 46 town 6

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2006, 07:29:29 pm
hink it will be a lot higher marra we put 48 away from home so ill be looking at 60 at least

haven 62 v town 6

havensnoopy

Reply #2 on: 02 Oct 2006, 07:56:02 pm
i think the score we will be were going to win 22-12 to the mighty haven it will be a bril match up the haven is it home or away?

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 02 Oct 2006, 08:16:19 pm
think its away

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 02 Oct 2006, 09:41:10 pm
think its away

No, it's at the Rec on 29th December and I wouldn't like to hazard a guess at the score until I see what teams the two coaches will be putting out!!!     I would like to think both teams would put out full strength teams but experience tells me that won't happen, so its a case of wait and see!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 03 Oct 2006, 06:07:41 am
i believe that when the meeting to arrange the game took place haven directors insisted that Ged is made to play his best available team, and to treat this particular game with the respect fitting for such a great as ike southward, IMHO if he fails to do so and turns it into a pantomime farce he should be made to step down,
what team he sends for the national cup competition i couldnt care less but for this game even Stokes should be able to appreciate the importance
« Last Edit: 09 Oct 2006, 09:37:11 pm by Flannerz »
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #6 on: 03 Oct 2006, 04:12:47 pm
even tho its miles away lol (but im sure it will fly in) he he i think it will be a very comfortable win for haven 44-4 come on haven !!! :D
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
Reply #7 on: 03 Oct 2006, 04:16:30 pm
i'll say 42 -6 to haven
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #8 on: 03 Oct 2006, 05:12:07 pm
67-10 To the mighty haven, i think Rudd will do a cheeky little drop goal at the end !!  ;D

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 04 Oct 2006, 12:31:14 pm
i believe that when the meeting to arrange the game took place haven directors insisted that Stokes is made to play his best available team, and to treat this particular game with the respect fitting for such a great as ike southward, IMHO if he fails to do so and turns it into a pantomime farce he should be made to step down,
what team he sends for the national cup competition i couldnt care less but for this game even Stokes should be able to appreciate the importance

Bigmac, I thought you would have known by now that our coach does HIS own thing, so no matter what was agreed you will not know until the day what team he will be putting out!!!      Mind you most Boxing Day friendlies between SL clubs and the like are filled with Academy players.   Look at Wigan's team at Haven last year.   So, I think most clubs do it and it would not surprise me to see DR putting in a number of youngsters.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 04 Oct 2006, 12:52:38 pm
yes true keith
but i think that this game should be remembered as a tribute to ike so he should put out his best side, but like you said he does what he wants so i dont think it will be much of a team he sends down.

wigan was a different matter that was just a pre season friendly, however, next year they should be sending up their 1st team as part of the agreement when olly wilkes signed for them, but i wont hold my breath on that one either!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline rachxhaven

• Academy Signing
  • ROB JACKSON!
Reply #11 on: 04 Oct 2006, 04:13:59 pm
ANO ITS LYK WAY OFF BUT HAVEN ARE GONNA WIN DEFFO !!!!!!!! 48-0

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 05 Oct 2006, 05:07:09 pm
ANO ITS LYK WAY OFF BUT HAVEN ARE GONNA WIN DEFFO !!!!!!!! 48-0

Didn't anyone tell you that texttalk other than on mobiles is bad manners!!!!

Offline kells/haven

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 05 Oct 2006, 09:51:06 pm
going for haven 62 town 6
BRING IT ON

haven1985

Reply #14 on: 06 Oct 2006, 09:26:13 am
30 22 to the haven it will probably just be u21's playing so anything could happen but if we play full team i will go wid 42-14 to haven