HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

carl rudd

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
on: 11 Apr 2007, 06:17:54 pm
just watched the highlihts from both the weekends games,,and i have to say that carl rudd is srarting to impress me a lot, he's looking very quick on the ball,,reminding me a lot of walshy during 2004 season,,,you know what i mean ...a little show of the ball,,then just straight through the gap,,,,,

to me he's improving weekly,,,,,keep it up carl,i can see you getting player of the season

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2007, 07:02:39 pm
all those who said we need a stand off ...think we all ready have him doing everything a good stand off should do
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #2 on: 11 Apr 2007, 07:09:56 pm
i was 1st to have a go earlier in the season but he's impressed me in recent weeks.seems to have that speed off the mark i didn't think he had.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #3 on: 11 Apr 2007, 08:17:09 pm
Yeh he's class  ;D ;D                (typical me ) lol ;D

Monte2carlo

Reply #4 on: 11 Apr 2007, 09:12:34 pm
We will see how much we need a stand off when we come up against CAS or Widnes.

Monte

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 12 Apr 2007, 10:04:41 am
Say what you like about the modern game, rugby league is still a game won in the forwards, so when we come up against Cas and Widnes the pack will have to lay the platform for any chance of victory. Carl Rudd for some reason or other gets very little credit off people, I dont know what he's got to do to win some people over, he's now making a very effective partnership with Duffy and a lot of our good work comes from those two. The two half backs at the moment are the hub of the team, which shows why we are currently the ONLY professional team unbeaten in all competitions this season.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #6 on: 12 Apr 2007, 09:48:37 pm
I always give him credit even when he has the occansional bad game because i am biasd all the time which i need to improve on  ;) ;)

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 13 Apr 2007, 10:43:45 am
just  goes  to  show  what  a  few  weeks  can  do.  Like  most,  including  myself  where  shouting  for  a  N.6.  Problem  with  last  year  was  Carl  was  in  and  out  of  the  side  and  when  he w as  playing  sometimes  it  was  at  6  and  then  at  13.

Now  he?s  had a  good  run  of  games  at  one  position  he?s  getting  better  and  better  and  is  playing  with  more  confidence.  I  reckon  he  could  end  up  the  best  stand  off  in  NL1  and  is  defo  the  best  kicker.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 13 Apr 2007, 01:05:19 pm
His kicks just get better i agree.
Dews next !!! Come on you Haven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)