HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

rvp man utd

Offline greenbanker

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 27 Dec 2012, 08:33:22 pm
Town 24. If your comments are to me,can I say I am a FOOTBALL FAN  not supporting any one Team. He as got away with what he did.,what does that tell all the kid's who are playing for their school or boys clubs now, but who want to climb up the ladder to become managers. "I'l just go and play war with the officials and they will help us win in the second half". End of Story, told as it was seen. :witch: :witch:

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 27 Dec 2012, 08:41:30 pm
If what I understand is correct. The FA also had a rule in place that said managers also HAD to give interviews with a cerrain broadcaster. If they refused they could be fined £20k EVERY time. Over a number of years one manager in the premier league could have been fined for this and he hasnt been once. Shows who's wearing the trousers in that relationship.

Offline town24

• Academy Star
  • bluewhitearmy!
Reply #17 on: 27 Dec 2012, 08:51:46 pm
Town 24. If your comments are to me,can I say I am a FOOTBALL FAN  not supporting any one Team. He as got away with what he did.,what does that tell all the kid's who are playing for their school or boys clubs now, but who want to climb up the ladder to become managers. "I'l just go and play war with the officials and they will help us win in the second half". End of Story, told as it was seen. :witch: :witch:
not you haven94 he's always putting digs in at united, my apologys

beermatt42

Reply #18 on: 27 Dec 2012, 09:09:19 pm
One thing that made me laugh was Steven Gerrard complaining after the merseyside derby, when asked how Liverpool lost a 0-2 advantage only to end up drawing 2-2 he complained that Everton played like Stoke City.
He obviously expected Liverpool to win, and was so shocked at Evertons comeback that he compared them to an unglamorous long ball team.
Given yesterdays result in the potteries, i can only say that if Everton play like Stoke City, then Liverpool must play like Port Vale. lol.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 27 Dec 2012, 09:32:50 pm
Brilliant ha ha :)
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Popularsider13

Reply #20 on: 27 Dec 2012, 11:06:35 pm
Official LFC ‏@OfficialLFC RODGERS: "Stoke play a brand of football where sometimes they get lucky. We can comfort ourselves with the fact we were the better team."

Offline town24

• Academy Star
  • bluewhitearmy!
Reply #21 on: 28 Dec 2012, 11:06:30 pm
Official LFC ‏@OfficialLFC RODGERS: "Stoke play a brand of football where sometimes they get lucky. We can comfort ourselves with the fact we were the better team."
unbelieveable he's got a screw lose poor fella