HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Hock

beermatt42

Reply #45 on: 26 Jan 2013, 08:17:00 pm
You can read the full match report on the Warrington Wolves website, including the teamsheets if your interested.
Wigan had a strong side out, but were missing Harrison Hansen, Chris tuson, Sean o Loughlin, and Sam Tomkins.
Warrington were only missing Trent Waterhouse and Chris Bridge, and did indeed field the stronger team.
Two points of interest are that Wigan were Ben Westwoods first opponents in a Warrington shirt, hence their appearance here today, and the Referee was Ben Thaler, who went to the same school as Ben Westwood, i am assuming in Bradford, because Westwood is a Bradford lad.
Anyway. you can get the full summary on the Warrington Wolves website.

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #46 on: 27 Jan 2013, 09:51:56 am
You can read the full match report on the Warrington Wolves website, including the teamsheets if your interested.
Wigan had a strong side out, but were missing Harrison Hansen, Chris tuson, Sean o Loughlin, and Sam Tomkins.
Warrington were only missing Trent Waterhouse and Chris Bridge, and did indeed field the stronger team.
Two points of interest are that Wigan were Ben Westwoods first opponents in a Warrington shirt, hence their appearance here today, and the Referee was Ben Thaler, who went to the same school as Ben Westwood, i am assuming in Bradford, because Westwood is a Bradford lad.
Anyway. you can get the full summary on the Warrington Wolves website.

Westwood is from Normanton near Wakefield as is Thaler

beermatt42

Reply #47 on: 27 Jan 2013, 12:57:41 pm
Thanks for that LEE F, it's something i wasn't sure about, thanks!

beermatt42

Reply #48 on: 01 Feb 2013, 09:20:14 pm
Both Hock and Kevin Brown are injured or unfit for this weekends opener against Bronco's.