HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Flannerz

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 13 Mar 2007, 01:36:03 pm
At present, poor Flannerz has internet connection problems and currently cannot get online (due to a BT Fault) to access the forum or the website.

If you have emailed or Private Messaged Flannerz and have not yet received a reply, please be patient, he will reply as soon as he can get back online - if however, your enquiry is directed at the Forum, please do not hesitate to contact myself using the Private Message facility and I will reply as soon as practicable.

Cheers
MrsHavenWarrior
Forum Administrator
« Last Edit: 13 Mar 2007, 01:42:29 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 18 Mar 2007, 04:28:06 pm
Just letting you all know that I am still alive! Having major problems with our internet service at the moment though. Apparently it's not with our ISP, but with our BT line. An engineer will be coming out shortly so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I have been connecting via dial-up so that I can make updates to the site but I apologise for it taking a little longer than usual! Normal service will be resumed shortly though :)

I also realise how slow dial-up is! I don't think it will be much good me even attempting to look at the video highlights on the news and star site ;)

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 03 Apr 2007, 03:47:10 pm
Just letting you know that our internet problems still aren't solved despite two BT engineers coming out to our home! So I'm sat in McDonalds using their wi-fi connection at the moment.

I'm going away to sunny Tenerife on Friday for a week so please be patient if the website updates are a little slow next week. The club have got the facility to update the site so hopefully everything should run as normal.

Hopefully everything should be back to normal when I get back a week on Friday :)

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:28:15 pm
Maybe we can have a bucket collection on Good Friday to pay John's phone bill and get him back online.  :) :) :) :) :) :)

TW

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:32:13 pm
lol HavenWarrior

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 17 Apr 2007, 10:56:28 am
Well I'm finally back, my broadband connection has finally sprung to life again ;D

Apologies for the sluggish updates at times, hopefully things will get back to normal now :)

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 17 Apr 2007, 11:35:02 am
is it your server thats going down ? or the site its sell ?

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 17 Apr 2007, 12:47:52 pm
is it your server thats going down ? or the site its sell ?

I've been without broadband for the past few weeks, it didn't affect the site's server though. I just haven't been able to keep the site as up to date as usual.