HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 13 Apr 2007, 10:18:22 am
f you ask me there are some brown stains in the havens fans pants, a trip up to the wreck should pose no problems for the lads. i expect us to win comfortably, Widnes are the only team i expect to trouble us this season.   :o

Still you lot can reflect on the fact you may finish a distant 3rd.  :'(

Till next time marra's ;)

like you were going to do in 2005...come unstuck up here then as well...even when leading 18-0...yes you are a different side but so are we
THE MULLET IS BACK

MissTiger

Reply #16 on: 13 Apr 2007, 12:13:31 pm
f you ask me there are some brown stains in the havens fans pants, a trip up to the wreck should pose no problems for the lads. i expect us to win comfortably, Widnes are the only team i expect to trouble us this season.   :o

like you were going to do in 2005...come unstuck up here then as well...even when leading 18-0...yes you are a different side but so are we

With Richard Fletcher being your main player.  :D :D :D :D

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 13 Apr 2007, 12:31:42 pm

With Richard Fletcher being your main player.  :D :D :D :D

one man doesnt make a team, he is an important player along with them all
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 13 Apr 2007, 01:19:29 pm
richard fletcher is a very classy player and hes ripped teams appart sice coming to us hes unstopable from 20yards and hes the best secound rower in the league by a mile top player and he will do the same tocass got to say though u saying ur gonna win up here dream on theres no chance of it happening haven will go all the way this year watch this space

popularsider

Reply #19 on: 13 Apr 2007, 01:43:08 pm
im glad you lot got leafa and gave us fletch leafa is 3 stone over weight  :D

thanks for fletch and aaron smith  ;D

as for the brown stains no marra we fear nobody at home bring your stars up here danny brough and awen wont like running out to a packed recre with the crowd wanting them to get smashed for 80 minutes

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 13 Apr 2007, 01:51:27 pm
Whitehaven on form are just as good as any team in this league just remember your back down in this league for a reason.
Its open to win off any team ;) ;)

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 13 Apr 2007, 05:33:58 pm
dont forget boys, nobody is in this league except cas and widnes (so they think). Agree with comment about brough-cracking player but cas will struggle without him (i`ve said it all along). they pick a few injuries up and they`re knackered- not much strength in depth. As for widnes they have started like we did last season, and us like them-expect them to drop off later in season due to injuries etc (like we did last year).
 We will beat donny this wkend, a couple back and just resigned danny halliwell on loan from salford (top centre in nl1-dream team last year when at leigh). Glad things are finally starting to look brighter at leigh-cant get any worse-weve been cr*p so far. :)

Offline Mr XP

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 13 Apr 2007, 07:20:25 pm
dont forget boys, nobody is in this league except cas and widnes (so they think). Agree with comment about brough-cracking player but cas will struggle without him (i`ve said it all along). they pick a few injuries up and they`re knackered- not much strength in depth. As for widnes they have started like we did last season, and us like them-expect them to drop off later in season due to injuries etc (like we did last year).
 We will beat donny this wkend, a couple back and just resigned danny halliwell on loan from salford (top centre in nl1-dream team last year when at leigh). Glad things are finally starting to look brighter at leigh-cant get any worse-weve been cr*p so far. :)

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D this from a leigh fan!!!!

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 13 Apr 2007, 07:50:27 pm
honesty mate, we have played crap so far- but I have faith, we will come good. People have written us off and I dont mind., underdog tag is a good one as there is no pressure on you. All I will say is nobody should write us off yet cos we may come back and bite you all when it matters (play offs). Widnes started poorly last year and made grand final, so nothing is certain yet- its anybodys SL spot yet, not just cas or widnes. 8) ::) :P

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 13 Apr 2007, 08:45:13 pm

your complacency may just bring about your downfall

i believe the rfl should act like men and grant teary :'( :'( "whats the matter son" your whining convict coach his wish and desire and tell cattlefort that there will be no promotion just as he says!!! :'(

in all honesty the rfl should let us go up, after all windows, lee, and cattlefort have all tried and failed so it might as well be somebody else!!!! why not us?!?!?!?!?!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Monte2carlo

Reply #25 on: 13 Apr 2007, 10:52:56 pm
Here we go again Leeds poor neighbour/suburb fans are spouting off about comming to the rec to beat us, we pudding lovers it ain't going to happen. Roll on the 3 points

Monte

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 14 Apr 2007, 12:47:29 am
If they are as good as they think- let them come to the rec and hilton park and prove it. They will find that we are both not as easy to beat as donny. ;D

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #27 on: 14 Apr 2007, 01:30:12 am
haven wont get beat at home this year by any team even catalan but leigh i think will come strong when they need to its just a matter of time dont give up hope because of a few bad results

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 14 Apr 2007, 09:20:28 am
We need Haven to win away matches aswell to leave us a better position at the end of season  ;)

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #29 on: 14 Apr 2007, 02:47:13 pm
i think leigh will come good too and i'm glad we've already been there and done a job while the chips were down.won't be as easy for cas,widnes or fax