HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #30 on: 14 Apr 2007, 04:05:42 pm
We  need  to  win  all  our  home  games  but  maybe  allow  for  just  1  defeat.

As  for  away  matches  I  think  at  least  5  out  of  9  wins  would  put  us  in  a  strong  position  but  if  we  could  get  say  7  victories  then  it  should  secure  at  least  3rd  spot.

popularsider

Reply #31 on: 14 Apr 2007, 04:20:53 pm
we caught leigh at the right time with injuries and suspensions

leigh will beat widnes at leigh and they wil push cas close

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 14 Apr 2007, 08:05:48 pm
Thanks for that, the haven fans seem to speak sensibly ( unlike some of our opponents). You are correct in what you said-you caught us at the right time with susspensions and injuries. Will be a different team  cas and widnes will face- bans served, players fit and some new team players in squad (Halliwell and Lima so far, with more to come). will enjoy seeing them struggle against us. :) :) :)

popularsider

Reply #33 on: 14 Apr 2007, 08:33:31 pm
please beat them at your place   ;D

then send a second team up here so we can get 3 points back on them  :P

MissTiger

Reply #34 on: 14 Apr 2007, 10:04:47 pm
If they are as good as they think- let them come to the rec and hilton park and prove it. They will find that we are both not as easy to beat as donny. ;D

The table doesnt lie mate. Your second to bottom. Donny are above you in the league, so at this moment in time, your easier to beat than Donny.
Deluded.  :D

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #35 on: 15 Apr 2007, 07:51:58 am
If they are as good as they think- let them come to the rec and hilton park and prove it. They will find that we are both not as easy to beat as donny. ;D

The table doesnt lie mate. Your second to bottom. Donny are above you in the league, so at this moment in time, your easier to beat than Donny.
??????????????????

And if you believe that a table after just 2 games is accurate then..............

Monte2carlo

Reply #36 on: 15 Apr 2007, 09:22:28 am
But thye do believe the table because they are Castleford Tigers the biggest and best team ever, even bigger than Hull KR  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Monte

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #37 on: 15 Apr 2007, 09:58:03 am
But thye do believe the table because they are Castleford Tigers the biggest and best team ever, even bigger than Hull KR  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Monte

what you talking about monte they are bigger than st helens  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Monte2carlo

Reply #38 on: 15 Apr 2007, 10:14:03 am
St Helens, Leeds, Hull KR + Hull FC all put together. Or nearly as bad as le champs pants now there pretty big

Monte

popularsider

Reply #39 on: 15 Apr 2007, 11:14:06 am
what do you lot mean  ???

castleford tigers are bigger than every super league and australian rugby league club put together they are also the best and wil go unbeaten all season they will win  the nrc league and play offs and wil put 100 points on haven at haven

then there fans alarm clocks go off and they wake up next to there familys in bed  :D :D :D

MissTiger

Reply #40 on: 15 Apr 2007, 11:53:45 am

??????????????????

And if you believe that a table after just 2 games is accurate then..............

''at this moment in time''
And from what I saw on TV, Leigh are sh-te.

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 15 Apr 2007, 05:54:14 pm
Wonder if cas panic like last time they were in NL1, brought players in to get promotion to SL. (broke salary cap to do it if I remember correctly). I forgot, they were better than us that year - then again we were in SL and they wasn`t.
 Cas started with the same attitude in 2005, and ended up needing to brake the rules to get back into SL that year (salary cap). I will say to the cas fans- dont count your chickens yet as there is a long way to go yet and as for donny we just slapped them 52-18 (and that is with us playing crap).
 Fair enough cas are hammering everyone so far but you may peak to early like we did last year. We will see how easily you beat us in 3 weeks, you think your that good then you should put at least 80 on us and not let us score. Time will tell. :'( :'( :'(

MissTiger

Reply #42 on: 15 Apr 2007, 06:48:26 pm
Wonder if cas panic like last time they were in NL1, brought players in to get promotion to SL. (broke salary cap to do it if I remember correctly). I forgot, they were better than us that year - then again we were in SL and they wasn`t.
 Cas started with the same attitude in 2005, and ended up needing to brake the rules to get back into SL that year (salary cap). I will say to the cas fans- dont count your chickens yet as there is a long way to go yet and as for donny we just slapped them 52-18 (and that is with us playing crap).
 Fair enough cas are hammering everyone so far but you may peak to early like we did last year. We will see how easily you beat us in 3 weeks, you think your that good then you should put at least 80 on us and not let us score. Time will tell. :'( :'( :'(

AHEM.
We didnt break the salary cap you numpty. We were fined because of our auditing problems, we didnt record everything right.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #43 on: 15 Apr 2007, 06:59:44 pm
Gotta  say  its  looking  a  bit  ominous  for  the  rest  of  us  judging  by  todays  results.

Cas  spanked  Donny  on  Thursday  and  then  another  75  today  at  home  to  Batley. Thats  141  pts  in  just  3  days.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #44 on: 15 Apr 2007, 07:13:19 pm
donny and batley arent going to be challenging for the grand final if they beat us leigh or widnes by a score like that then we should maybe worry
haven till i die