HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #45 on: 16 Apr 2007, 01:04:58 am
Wonder if cas panic like last time they were in NL1, brought players in to get promotion to SL. (broke salary cap to do it if I remember correctly). I forgot, they were better than us that year - then again we were in SL and they wasn`t.
 Cas started with the same attitude in 2005, and ended up needing to brake the rules to get back into SL that year (salary cap). I will say to the cas fans- dont count your chickens yet as there is a long way to go yet and as for donny we just slapped them 52-18 (and that is with us playing crap).
 Fair enough cas are hammering everyone so far but you may peak to early like we did last year. We will see how easily you beat us in 3 weeks, you think your that good then you should put at least 80 on us and not let us score. Time will tell. :'( :'( :'(

AHEM.
We didnt break the salary cap you numpty. We were fined because of our auditing problems, we didnt record everything right.
[/quote
still broke the rules, whats the difference. Anyway I will take great pleasure watching cas struggle later in season. :P :P :P

MissTiger

Reply #46 on: 16 Apr 2007, 07:35:08 am
Wonder if cas panic like last time they were in NL1, brought players in to get promotion to SL. (broke salary cap to do it if I remember correctly). I forgot, they were better than us that year - then again we were in SL and they wasn`t.
 Cas started with the same attitude in 2005, and ended up needing to brake the rules to get back into SL that year (salary cap). I will say to the cas fans- dont count your chickens yet as there is a long way to go yet and as for donny we just slapped them 52-18 (and that is with us playing crap).
 Fair enough cas are hammering everyone so far but you may peak to early like we did last year. We will see how easily you beat us in 3 weeks, you think your that good then you should put at least 80 on us and not let us score. Time will tell. :'( :'( :'(

AHEM.
We didnt break the salary cap you numpty. We were fined because of our auditing problems, we didnt record everything right.
still broke the rules, whats the difference. Anyway I will take great pleasure watching cas struggle later in season. :P :P :P

''whats the difference''?
Well the difference is that salary cap breaking is spending over the allocated amount, and auditing errors is when you record everything right. So yes, there is a massive difference.
« Last Edit: 16 Apr 2007, 07:37:49 am by MrsHavenWarrior »

popularsider

Reply #47 on: 16 Apr 2007, 04:34:36 pm
cas think they have to god given right to hammer everybody they think they are so good well they wil get such a shock when they get a few injuries

ie brough henderson mcgoldrick

my how the mighty will fall those 3 are the main men take them out cas would struggle

ps cas fans think they are gods gift to rugby league
REALITY CHECK

you USED to be a big club now your like the big dipper up and down all the time! you dont have the right to expect to hammer everybody week in week out and you dont have the right to spout your mouths off about how easy it will be because you used to be in super league

lets see how your "superstars" like the recre and hilton park in the small freezing cold changing rooms and the pitchs wont suit you

MissTiger

Reply #48 on: 16 Apr 2007, 05:09:55 pm
cas think they have to god given right to hammer everybody they think they are so good well they wil get such a shock when they get a few injuries

ie brough henderson mcgoldrick

my how the mighty will fall those 3 are the main men take them out cas would struggle

ps cas fans think they are gods gift to rugby league
REALITY CHECK

you USED to be a big club now your like the big dipper up and down all the time! you dont have the right to expect to hammer everybody week in week out and you dont have the right to spout your mouths off about how easy it will be because you used to be in super league

lets see how your "superstars" like the recre and hilton park in the small freezing cold changing rooms and the pitchs wont suit you

Hello there HN1F

popularsider

Reply #49 on: 16 Apr 2007, 06:27:48 pm
ahem explain please  ???

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #50 on: 17 Apr 2007, 12:58:43 pm
ahem explain please  ???

i think she means haven's number 1 fan

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

popularsider

Reply #51 on: 17 Apr 2007, 01:29:28 pm
oh right well i wouldnt say i'am  :D

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #52 on: 17 Apr 2007, 05:35:03 pm
well all know who you re popularsider even though you go in the kells end ashley haha