Rodney Pora Arrives on Monday

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #30 on: 28 Feb 2013, 09:08:10 pm
which means he was about 20 when he came here, hard paper round then

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 01 Mar 2013, 08:57:38 am
Remember him Playing for Huddersfield a 2/3 years ago on sky and Eddie and stevo trying to work out his age !!!

Pity we couldn't have had pora here in time for Fev. Would have been a good baptism into English rugby. Hope he settles in and enjoys his time with us

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #32 on: 03 Mar 2013, 11:12:18 am
Remember him Playing for Huddersfield a 2/3 years ago on sky and Eddie and stevo trying to work out his age !!!

Pity we couldn't have had pora here in time for Fev. Would have been a good baptism into English rugby. Hope he settles in and enjoys his time with us
He has just boarded the plane and is on his way
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 03 Mar 2013, 12:34:28 pm

hope he's on the right one!

Knowing our luck with overseas players recently he could end up in Timbuktoo!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #34 on: 03 Mar 2013, 01:10:46 pm

Who's boarded the plane, Rodney Pora or Stanley  Gene. :D :D :D :D :D

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #35 on: 04 Mar 2013, 10:26:29 am
hope hes fit needs to go straight into the team.
born and bred haven.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 04 Mar 2013, 12:28:54 pm
big rodderz landed at newcastle this morning  :) :)
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #37 on: 04 Mar 2013, 01:48:03 pm
big rodderz landed at newcastle this morning  :) :)

Lad will be chuffing freezing!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #38 on: 04 Mar 2013, 02:28:59 pm
Is he retiring at the end of this season?
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #39 on: 04 Mar 2013, 02:51:55 pm
I really don't know why you bother Lewis your starting to sound more like a townie everyday constantly knocking everything the club do. So what if he's retiring in 12 month as long as he gives everything whilst he wears the CB&G I really don't care and don't think anyone else will.You should stop believing everything they write on there 5 man forum they need to worry about there own team for a change instead of everything that is happening at ours.
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #40 on: 04 Mar 2013, 02:56:09 pm
I really don't know why you bother Lewis your starting to sound more like a townie everyday constantly knocking everything the club do. So what if he's retiring in 12 month as long as he gives everything whilst he wears the CB&G I really don't care and don't think anyone else will.You should stop believing everything they write on there 5 man forum they need to worry about there own team for a change instead of everything that is happening at ours.

Calm down graeme.
« Last Edit: 04 Mar 2013, 02:57:52 pm by town4me »

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #41 on: 04 Mar 2013, 02:56:50 pm
I am asking the question as an article suggest so. The article i read was one i came across when I was doing at bit of research into the fella. So please get your facts right before you spout off.
Also how was I knocking the club? I was asking a simple question "is he retiring at the end of the season'
« Last Edit: 04 Mar 2013, 03:01:55 pm by rockerlad »
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline baldy bonce

• Academy Star
Reply #42 on: 04 Mar 2013, 06:41:57 pm
Big lad here now lets all get behind the team at hunslet, we need a win and an 80 min performance. We matched/ bettered the so called favs to win this league for a good part of the game yesterday, and the match last week.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #43 on: 04 Mar 2013, 07:15:32 pm
The Widnes reserves have a full thread on rodderz,also wetting  themselves over maybe signing kayle connor .This is the guy who don recommended to them back end of last year only for him to sign for the scorpions.He was also a bit of naughty boy back in oz.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Workingtonforever

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 04 Mar 2013, 08:15:28 pm
Did u know Connor personally or something? I take it he said a naughty word in public or something, were happy big fella has arrived over here for u guys but will see what he does on the pitch before getting all naughty naughty, we have a prop who also cage fights ya know and bites fellow players