HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Challenge cup draw 2013

Guest · 6 · 960

beermatt42

on: 11 Mar 2013, 12:43:35 pm
It's the challenge cup draw on Wednesday, wouldn't it be great if Whitehaven get an easy tie and progress into the fourth round.
Hopefully they would then draw Warrington Wolves at home, and me and Doreen could come and visit!

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2013, 01:40:17 pm
 :nod:
It's the challenge cup draw on Wednesday, wouldn't it be great if Whitehaven get an easy tie and progress into the fourth round.
Hopefully they would then draw Warrington Wolves at home, and me and Doreen could come and visit!

That would be a good money spinner matt not sure the score though
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #2 on: 11 Mar 2013, 01:58:55 pm
Yeah Shaun, and me and Doreen would get a decent day out as well, beats a trip to Hull!
So everyones a winner!
I doubt the draw will be on television, so will have to check the websites on Wednesday, instead.

Offline curiosity

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 11 Mar 2013, 05:53:26 pm
Hunslet Old Boys are hoping for you.   :D:D:D

beermatt42

Reply #4 on: 11 Mar 2013, 06:13:39 pm
Apparently for the first time this year the draw will be held on twitter, Just follow @therfl on twitter, from 1 o clock on weds.
Bit silly if you ask me, but there you go.
Eighteen matches will be drawn up, and the eighteen winners will proceed into round four with the fourteen Superleague clubs, making for a straight 32 club knockout.
Good luck to the Haven, hope you make round four and draw the wire at home, what a match that'll be.

beermatt42

Reply #5 on: 13 Mar 2013, 12:13:55 am
Best of luck in todays draw, i know you can make the fourth round and maybe draw Warrington at home.
That would be great, in the words of one of my true hero's George Harrison
' I really want to see you, i really want to see you lord, but it takes so long......
I really want to be with you, but it takes so long................'
Hallelujah.
Come on the Haven, lets get the Wire in the fourth round, home or away.
Any one of you can stay at our house, all expenses paid, and i know we will be equally welcome in Whitehaven.
I know it's possible, come on!