HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Those "12 points"

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 15 Apr 2007, 05:32:16 pm
Could those "12 Points" from the Lester bombed try, which lead to a Dews try, prove a kick in the teeth at the end of the season. With it expected to be tight at the season end, and Cas and Widnes scoring points for fun, could that bombed try and an inept dispaly from Haven against a 12 man Dews for 60 minutes be a thorn in our side.

TW

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2007, 09:56:30 pm
No - I expext the points difference between us and the top two to be way beyond us!
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2007, 05:40:13 pm
Could those "12 Points" from the Lester bombed try, which lead to a Dews try, prove a kick in the teeth at the end of the season. With it expected to be tight at the season end, and Cas and Widnes scoring points for fun, could that bombed try and an inept dispaly from Haven against a 12 man Dews for 60 minutes be a thorn in our side.

TW

Although it was terrible that Lester dropped the ball over the line like that but i'm sure he had turned around and was facing his own sticks.

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 16 Apr 2007, 06:24:31 pm
he was facing his own sticks so how does that make it a knock on ??

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 17 Apr 2007, 08:27:50 am
Someone  should  send  the  Lester  incident  to  SKY's  Soccer  AM  if  they  can  get  hold  of  it.

They  have  a  bit  of  the  show  called  "The  Fluzey"  where  not  so  memerable  sporting  incidents  are  shown.  A  few  weeks  ago  it  showed  a  Super  12  RU  player  going  into  score.  He  did  this  ridiculous  dive  over  the  line  but  whilst  airborn  lost  control  of  the  ball.

I'm  sure  Lester's  no  try  would  certianly  get  an  airing :D

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #5 on: 17 Apr 2007, 12:44:50 pm
i'm quite gutted i misseed it i was at  the bar  : :-X

if anybody has got it stick it on the website