HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

World Cup broadcasters

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
on: 10 Apr 2013, 01:49:18 pm
BBC and Premier sports have the broadcasting rights for 2013 RL World Cup seems Beeb will show opener, quarter finals, semi finals and final. BBC will also show all england games and premier sports will show all other games.

Shame that majority of the games will be on a PPV channel rather than on sky which is part of package, could see viewing figures drop because of it
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2013, 01:51:37 pm by HavenMascot »

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 10 Apr 2013, 02:01:43 pm
BBC and Premier sports have the broadcasting rights for 2013 RL World Cup seems Beeb will show opener, quarter finals, semi finals and final. BBC will also show all england games and premier sports will show all other games.

Shame that majority of the games will be on a PPV channel rather than on sky which is part of package, could see viewing figures drop because of it

well i think i will be only watching england games and the semi and final.
born and bred haven.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 2013, 02:10:11 pm
It's a pointless World Cup. No one is anywhere close to the Australians and kiwis
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 10 Apr 2013, 02:11:24 pm
well as i have prem sports for nrl and championship rugby im pleased
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 10 Apr 2013, 02:16:31 pm
Seen a lot of people complaining on twitter about it being on premier sports as its not available on virgin media, gonna have to hope that prem sports and virgin media sort it out as they have been arguing for quite a while about it now

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 10 Apr 2013, 02:20:57 pm
Seen a lot of people complaining on twitter about it being on premier sports as its not available on virgin media, gonna have to hope that prem sports and virgin media sort it out as they have been arguing for quite a while about it now

you can watch at mine jordan drinks on you  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 10 Apr 2013, 02:21:30 pm
Seems like I read it wrong. The beeb will show only 1 QF and 1 SF not all

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 10 Apr 2013, 04:03:17 pm
All games will be on premier sports including the ones shown by the BBC

Offline jonah1

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 10 Apr 2013, 05:29:54 pm
Well it could be a plan by the organisers to get more supporters in the ground watching the games instead of at home.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 10 Apr 2013, 05:45:33 pm

you can watch at mine jordan drinks on you  :D :D :D :D

drinks?? think ya mean drink haha

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #10 on: 10 Apr 2013, 05:54:51 pm
Party on at Shaun's bring your own booze

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #11 on: 10 Apr 2013, 08:48:55 pm
Party on at Shaun's bring your own booze

Bring spaceman with you snakey
born and bred haven.