shaun briscoe

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 12 Apr 2013, 07:52:56 pm
oh well by all accounts he is playing for them lot on sunday

this cant be right he cant be playing
for the only team using DR in the spirit it was intended
for a team who only use players who would have qualified to play last season
for a team who would not field experinced SL players who are coming back from injury just to give them game time.

I know we used gardner (which i disagreed with) but calvert was unavailable that week so no one dropped,seems they are  up in arms as it looks like on the face of it one of their own have been dropped to accomadate him.

never mind im sure the usuall suspects will change their mind on DR yet again to suit what their team is doing this week .
like i say this cant be right ...can it?
 :D :D :D
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline The Jackal

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2013, 08:00:10 pm
My god your more bothered about what's happening down the road. This is beyond banter it's getting ridiculous.....

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 12 Apr 2013, 08:02:52 pm
on his twitter account which ive read brett carter as told a couple of people that he,s been left out of the squad on sun and that he,s not injured well if they dont want brett we,ll take him off them

Offline Workingtonforever

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 12 Apr 2013, 08:05:29 pm
Sunday is a long time away so will see what our 17 is first!! Carter is town through and through and u can't have him ha

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 12 Apr 2013, 08:09:55 pm
My god your more bothered about what's happening down the road. This is beyond banter it's getting ridiculous.....
banter mate chill out ,after the stick haven got for using gardner(which i agreed with them on)its just so funny how things change
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 12 Apr 2013, 08:13:27 pm
Sunday is a long time away so will see what our 17 is first!! Carter is town through and through and u can't have him ha
  on his twitter page his told sicey and a lad called troutmaster that his been left out on sunday if i was a keighley fan i,d be well happy class act good enough for SL i reckon

Offline CocoLoco

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 12 Apr 2013, 10:40:35 pm

Poor man management if it is the case.

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 12 Apr 2013, 10:54:32 pm
Cumbriasport now tweeting about it and retweeting his comments

@brettcarter1 Definitely just fallen out with the duel reg system now haha. #chuffedtobits #sarcastictweet
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 12 Apr 2013, 11:04:27 pm
Saving carter for haven next week ;0)
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 12 Apr 2013, 11:09:59 pm
Dual reg is killing Rugby League, at least below SL level (it work's in their favour, after all).

If there's a constant chopping and changing to incorporate SL players surplus to requirements then, well, what you have got is a side. But not a club.

:witch: :shake: :grrr: :'(
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 12 Apr 2013, 11:14:44 pm
banter mate chill out ,after the stick haven got for using gardner(which i agreed with them on)its just so funny how things change
Yes but if you read their message board their fans are not very happy if its true

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 12 Apr 2013, 11:17:50 pm
gotta be fair to the town fans not many are happy with whats happening also saying they would rather have carter at fullback then miller before briscoe saying both are as good if not better maybe with SL training they maybe aren,t far off

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #12 on: 13 Apr 2013, 01:54:45 pm
Briscoe will play carter hasnt trained this week
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #13 on: 13 Apr 2013, 02:06:24 pm
Why isn't he playing for Widnes tonight?
This could come back to haunt Denis Betts, if hes getting cocky and thinking he can do without his own captain, who is fit, then just you watch Cas hammer them.
We did something similar, funnily enough at the Stobart, when Tony Smith left out our full back, Brett Hodgson, thinking we were only playing Widnes, and could easily rest a player or two, guess what, no full back, and Widnes tonked us, scoring four tries that were at least 40-60 metres, good luck to them, but could be a big mistake, if Widnes want the top eight this year, they ought to play to their strengths.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 13 Apr 2013, 02:24:41 pm
Briscoe will play carter hasnt trained this week
I didn't want to be the 1st to post that but you are correct. Been told no train no game.