HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

prices

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 17 Apr 2007, 08:48:04 pm
wouldn't mind paying ?15 to watch a super league team at the rec...........i full strength one though not mentioning any any names  ::)
u would moan if they but prices up . for a sl team. if u go to work and have a easy shift  do u expect half pay?

Offline Mr Buffalover

• Academy Signing
Reply #31 on: 17 Apr 2007, 08:48:52 pm
Thanks for your Support fellas.  We'll have a good day regardless

you won't be buffaloving it

2006 National League Three Champions

Bramley Buffaloes|Buffaloes Video Channel

Offline magnerslad

• Academy Signing
Reply #32 on: 17 Apr 2007, 09:12:55 pm
Thanks for your Support fellas.  We'll have a good day regardless

you won't be buffaloving it

well mr buffalover me and my friends and families will be there to welcome you and your team and fans to our ground  amd hope yuo do have a good day regardless of the scrore and the missing "loyal" supporters

popularsider

Reply #33 on: 17 Apr 2007, 09:25:24 pm
magners lad

you say "loyal" supporters ive not missed a home or away game for 6 years this will be my first game ive missed ive given the club a hell of a lot of money it would be nice to get something back ie half prices for an nl3 team

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #34 on: 17 Apr 2007, 09:29:31 pm
well said

Offline Agent X

• Academy Signing
  • Haven For LIFE!!!!!!!
Reply #35 on: 17 Apr 2007, 09:45:35 pm
the last time i looked whitehaven.r.l. club was a buisness not a charity god help us if we get to super league  my dad hasn.t missed a game for 40 years so what do they owe him
W onderful
H aven
 I  ndistrucktable
T  riumphant   
E  xtrodinary
H  eavenly
A   ttacking
V   ictorius
E   ager
N   everending

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #36 on: 17 Apr 2007, 09:58:38 pm
a couple of quid off sunday's prices. ::)

popularsider

Reply #37 on: 17 Apr 2007, 10:02:31 pm
agent x id bet you

if haven made the prices ?5-6 for sunday they would get more than they do if they leave it at ?12

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #38 on: 18 Apr 2007, 12:13:31 am
No we dont. Im sure we will get around 12-1300 which would be a good crowd considering the opposition (no disrespect to Bramley)
I think 12-1300 is very optimistic. 

After all these pointless NRC group games, to move on to playing an even worse team in Bramley will mean a gate of less than 1000, definitely so if season ticket holders have to pay full price as well.

I have to admit, I won't be going, as I don't think it's worth paying ?12 to see (and I've only missed one home game in nearly two years, so I'm hardly fairweather). But even a small concession from the club, say a ?2 price reduction, would be enough to change my mind and other fans' minds quite likely.

Monte2carlo

Reply #39 on: 18 Apr 2007, 12:25:38 am
I don't think that me and miss Monte will be going if its ?12.00 each to watch a haven u21 beat an amateur side

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #40 on: 18 Apr 2007, 06:28:08 am
if you half the prices you would get double the crowd of what you will get sunda so nothing lost.would have been nice to even see 2 quid knocked off and make it a nice round tenner and give something back to the fans

you can't guarantee that would happen

would you be man enough to make up the shortfall if we didnt get enough in and the club lost money?

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #41 on: 18 Apr 2007, 06:30:18 am
Me too.

I will go to work and earn money rather than throw it away at a cast iron win/rout.

Matchdays cost me ?30 entry (2 adults 2 kids) ?10 burger van and programmes and ?20 in the JJ bar

Thats ?60 to watch a nl3 team, its not going to happen and i know alot of lads i go to the match with are not going either.
I think for the 1st time in many years we could have a gate less than 1000

nobody forces you to spend ?10 at the burger van
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #42 on: 18 Apr 2007, 06:32:37 am
Me too.

I will go to work and earn money rather than throw it away at a cast iron win/rout.

Matchdays cost me ?30 entry (2 adults 2 kids) ?10 burger van and programmes and ?20 in the JJ bar

Thats ?60 to watch a nl3 team, its not going to happen and i know alot of lads i go to the match with are not going either.
I think for the 1st time in many years we could have a gate less than 1000

were you at the town match? or the blackpool match?

without sounding too arrogant, most haven fans were expecting "a cast iron win/rout" for those 2 games!!!

if we play like we did against dewsbury it will be far from a rout!
the reverand, big mac

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #43 on: 18 Apr 2007, 07:55:38 am
i think this is a dead issue now.prices are staying the same and your either going or your not end of.

haven1985

Reply #44 on: 18 Apr 2007, 07:59:01 am
well said hensingham boy!!!

and everybody goes on at part time supporters i think there will be a few more to the list on sunday. i dont mind paying ?12 as you are still watching whitehaven which is the team you go to watch week in week out.