HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

prices

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #45 on: 18 Apr 2007, 09:07:12 am
agent x id bet you

if haven made the prices ?5-6 for sunday they would get more than they do if they leave it at ?12

so instead of 1200 @ ?12 say (average of ?10 allowing for kids) 12k

you get 2000 @ ?6 say (average of ?4 allowing for kids) 8k

yes very good business that...and then you will be complaining if the club has no money to sign new players through out the season

clubs work on a budget..so we will drop the price, 4 k in lost gate money, but to make it up we will release richard fletcher shall we

get real it is ?12
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #46 on: 18 Apr 2007, 05:42:03 pm
Me too.

I will go to work and earn money rather than throw it away at a cast iron win/rout.

Matchdays cost me ?30 entry (2 adults 2 kids) ?10 burger van and programmes and ?20 in the JJ bar

Thats ?60 to watch a nl3 team, its not going to happen and i know alot of lads i go to the match with are not going either.
I think for the 1st time in many years we could have a gate less than 1000

nobody forces you to spend ?10 at the burger van

When you take children to  a game and they see a burger van they automatically want a burger or hot dog so no i am not forced to use it but if my kids want a burger on the day they will bloody get 1 not that it has anything to do with you.

Online whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #47 on: 18 Apr 2007, 07:25:09 pm

[/quote]

When you take children to  a game and they see a burger van they automatically want a burger or hot dog so no i am not forced to use it but if my kids want a burger on the day they will bloody get 1 not that it has anything to do with you.
[/quote]

The  club  should  promote  healthy  eating.  I  take  mine  to  a  game  and  the  burger  van  is  like  a  magnet.  These  guys  must  make  a  small  fortune.  They  charge  2  quid  for  a  hotdog  which  to  make  would  probably  cost  about  20p.

Infact  why  don't  the  club  build  a  take  away  spot on  the  ground.  When  I  went  to  the  Blackpool  game  part  of  their  clubhouse  was  designated  to  selling  fast  food.  Do  away  with these  catering  vans  and  make  the  profit  yourself.  A  nice  salad  wouldn't  go  a  miss. ;)

Offline w/haven lass

• Academy Signing
Reply #48 on: 18 Apr 2007, 10:14:34 pm
nowt wrong with giving the kids a treat on match days don't think salad would go down a treat lol,and i am sure the vans pay *rent* for being there

Online whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #49 on: 18 Apr 2007, 10:45:24 pm
Most  burger  fans  appear  outside  the  ground.  1  is  outside  the  miners  and  1  stands  opposite  the  car  park  entrance  so  I'm  not  sure  if  the  club  actually  gets  anything  from  them.

What  i  do  know  is  1  burger  van  gets into  the  ground  and  at  half  time  when  I  dash  for  a  pint,  there's  a queue  a  mile  long  and  10mins  later  when  I  come  out  I  bet  some  are  still  queuing.

What  we  need  is a  brickbuilt  clubhouse  with  refreshment  facilities  where  fans  can  get  decent  food  and  the  club  reap  the  profits :)

Offline w/haven lass

• Academy Signing
Reply #50 on: 19 Apr 2007, 11:19:48 pm
 :) know what u mean about the queues but that just goes to show it is decent food lol,or people wouldnt use it,i have seen the van outside miners didn't know there was one outside as well must have gone before i get out of the ground

Monte2carlo

Reply #51 on: 19 Apr 2007, 11:26:37 pm
Oh bugger it, me and miss Monte will be going Sunday even if its ?12.00 to watch an academy side stuff Bramley. Am i turning into a obsessive fan  :-\

Monte

I wouldn't eat from any of those burger vans unless i was wasted they can't be hygienic i mean look at big mac after one

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #52 on: 20 Apr 2007, 08:26:12 am
you should see me after 2 of them monte!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #53 on: 20 Apr 2007, 08:29:16 am
Me too.

I will go to work and earn money rather than throw it away at a cast iron win/rout.

Matchdays cost me ?30 entry (2 adults 2 kids) ?10 burger van and programmes and ?20 in the JJ bar

Thats ?60 to watch a nl3 team, its not going to happen and i know alot of lads i go to the match with are not going either.
I think for the 1st time in many years we could have a gate less than 1000

nobody forces you to spend ?10 at the burger van

true its nothing to do with me, but have you heard of the word no? i use it on my kids, its amazing say no and they BLOODY dont get!!
LOL
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #54 on: 20 Apr 2007, 08:33:34 am
lol @ no  :D :D
you could even make a few sarnies  ;) no jam tho hahaha