HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

The season three games old and Cas fans are upto there usual verbal .....

Guest · 42 · 2963

specialbrew92

popularsider

as rob jackson said

let them get big headed and gloat through out the season we will go about things quietley and hopefully shut them up and shock a few people

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
yeah they sound confident wonder what their view is on their squad strength in depth. injuries will play a part in every teams season. it only takes a few key players to get long term knocks.

Monte2carlo

Got to agree with you Town4me,a few knock and they will have t5o go salary cap busting again.  I wonder how much of Wierdness's ?150,000 ended up with Danny Lima

Monte

MissTiger

Got to agree with you Town4me,a few knock and they will have t5o go salary cap busting again.  I wonder how much of Wierdness's ?150,000 ended up with Danny Lima

Monte

''Again''?
Get your facts right numpty, we havent broken the cap before.

popularsider

what did you get fined for then  :D

if i read rl express right it said going over the salary cap during the play offs ie signing adrian vowles  ;)

specialbrew92

Miss Tiger,

So what did you get fined for then last season idiot !

You will do the same again this season when Brough or Hendserson get injured .

As you club has over ?900,000 debt for 2005 at least and that your credit rating has been suspended or will you argue about that as-well

All isn't as rosy as you think in pussycat land

Monte

MissTiger

Miss Tiger,

So what did you get fined for then last season idiot !

You will do the same again this season when Brough or Hendserson get injured .

As you club has over ?900,000 debt for 2005 at least and that your credit rating has been suspended or will you argue about that as-well

All isn't as rosy as you think in pussycat land

Monte

We got fined for auditin errors ''idiot''!
And a very well dontefor knowing the financial state of our club.  ::)

popularsider

same old cas fans always whinging  :D :D :D

Monte2carlo

Hello McFly i will put it Yarkshire speak for your cloth heeed "you broke the salary cap"

You lot will break the cap again this year to get up

Monte

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular

Offline Mr XP

• Academy Signing
dear oh dear marra's, you lot are clutching at straws.....i can honestly say that we have plenty of strength in depth, so much so that i predict a few players will have a rest against the mighty wuckington tomorrow. Dont worry about us, just worry about finishing in the top 6.... ;)

Till next time chums ;D

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
got to say cas think they will walk it again its going to be a rough ride when they get injuries and btw town are S*** our acedmy beat there first team sooo

popularsider

mr xp we wil finish 3rd

as for strength in depth you wil struggle at 9 if henderson gets injured and at 7 if brough gets injured
you also have peter lupton who on his day is very good but also gets alot of injuries
watched cas the other night ryan mcgoldrick misses more tackles than he makes and guttenbiel was quiet

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
and still won 66 - 4!!!!!!!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!