HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

The season three games old and Cas fans are upto there usual verbal .....

Guest · 42 · 2961

MissTiger

mr xp we wil finish 3rd

as for strength in depth you wil struggle at 9 if henderson gets injured and at 7 if brough gets injured
you also have peter lupton who on his day is very good but also gets alot of injuries
watched cas the other night ryan mcgoldrick misses more tackles than he makes and guttenbiel was quiet

Hendo, Lupton and Shenton were all out and we still had the strength in depth to hammer a team by 75 points. So your point goes straight out of the window....
Guttenbeil was our best player against Doncaster, and McGoldrick is one of our top tacklers.
Oh how I love winding Haven fans up.

popularsider

lets see how good you are when brough gets injured  ;)

MissTiger

We played in SL last year with Lupton at stand-off and McGoldrick at scrum-half, so I think we'll cope.   ::)

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer

We played in SL last year with Lupton at stand-off and McGoldrick at scrum-half, so I think we'll cope.   ::)

silly post miss tiger, as you quite clearly DIDNT COPE last year did you?

or you would still be in SL!!!!!!

but one point for fellow haven fans too
lets get over this "WHEN brough gets injured"  there is no rule in rugby league saying anyone WILL get injured,
he might, he might not
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

MissTiger

silly post miss tiger, as you quite clearly DIDNT COPE last year did you?

or you would still be in SL!!!!!!

but one point for fellow haven fans too
lets get over this "WHEN brough gets injured"  there is no rule in rugby league saying anyone WILL get injured,
he might, he might not

Silly post ''marrow'', what I was getting at was WE WON games in SL with that partnership.. so I dont think NL1 will be too much of a problem, with all the crap teams in this league.

popularsider

just like they were crap in 2005 and yet you lost more games than us  ???

i really do hate cas fans they are so cocky they think they are gods gift to rugby league

MissTiger

just like they were crap in 2005 and yet you lost more games than us  ???

i really do hate cas fans they are so cocky they think they are gods gift to rugby league

Erm...I didnt say you were crap, I said teams in this league are crap.
And we're not cocky, its called confidence, you should try some of it.

popularsider

im full of confidence we wil finish 3rd this season and wont lose a league game at home all season

Monte2carlo

Miss Tiger,

There is a difference between confidence and arrogance, the crap that you & your fans spout is the later of the two.

Monte

MissTiger

Miss Tiger,

There is a difference between confidence and arrogance, the crap that you & your fans spout is the later of the two.

Monte

Whats this then? Now this is what I call pure arrogance... but you've turned a blind eye at it.
http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=148.0
Pot Kettle Black

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
MISS tigger
 That's  on a whitehaven site its not plasterd over a cas or widnes site.

MissTiger

MISS tigger
 That's  on a whitehaven site its not plasterd over a cas or widnes site.

So that cant be counted as arrogance? Open your eyes, your just as bad as some of the Cas fans. You dont see them predicting the GF score!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
just go on a few forums there good as up as some have said ::)
Theres a diff between banter and cock sure id say.

Looks like a its going to be a wet muddy game for the bramley match!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Miss Tiger,

Monte

Whats this then? Now this is what I call pure arrogance... but you've turned a blind eye at it.
http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=148.0

Pot Kettle Black

Pet, love, dear,

that post was started by ME, as a wee joke to bring a bit of humour to the site after failing to reach last years GF

now i know humour and wit is lost on you lot so please go back to your kitchen , where you belong, and spread some butter on your hovis, after all everyone knows yorkies are inter bred! ;D :D :D
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Monte2carlo

Big Fella,

There is a distinct sense of humour failure in Yarkshire, i know i had to suffer Leeds for 2 years, they make Victor Meldrew look like Graham Norton. They are only happy when other people are spending there money on them

See you down the game big fella ?

Monte