Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 21 Jun 2013, 03:59:46 pm
flynn and craven also in im told on DR
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 22 Jun 2013, 11:07:48 am
with such a big game again sunday the forums very quiet. no banter going on or nothing again i dont think there will be much in the game to be honest but haven to just win it.

it may be a big game for you shaun but its not a BIG  game for us its another 3pts up for grabs in a very winnable match. We will have to play to our strengths and perform but its 3 pts nothing more.
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2013, 11:09:21 am by town4me »

Offline watchfromdistance

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 22 Jun 2013, 11:20:47 am
I have a feeling we will get tonked again ! :-[

Offline HarryB

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 22 Jun 2013, 12:31:21 pm
neither side are getting tonked, town should be favourites with the available players but the loser will get a bp thats for sure. whatever happens we both should be mid table and we should all be happy with that

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 22 Jun 2013, 12:36:46 pm
I have a feeling we will get tonked again ! :-[
I agree with harry neither team will get tonked.

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 22 Jun 2013, 03:01:30 pm
Yet again no point in us turning up if you listen to their fans,aftersome very poor performances they beat a Leigh team with 5 first choice players missing and they are the world's greatest team again.
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2013, 03:04:37 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 22 Jun 2013, 03:13:20 pm
Yet again no point in us turning up if you listen to their fans,aftersome very poor performances they beat a Leigh team with 5 first choice players missing and they are the world's greatest team again.

aye leigh had a few out but it wasn't town's best squad either they had a few missing too

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 22 Jun 2013, 03:30:20 pm
Who said there's no point in haven turning up??? Who said we were the worlds greatest team ????? its a derby and it will depend who wants it most. IMO we are stronger but as I say its a derby. .

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 22 Jun 2013, 03:44:55 pm

aye leigh had a few out but it wasn't town's best squad either they had a few missing too
had a few in briscoe and flynn
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #24 on: 23 Jun 2013, 10:25:34 am
It's impossible and totally illogical to down play the importance of todays game to haven. This is and should be seen as the most pivotal and season defining games for our club.

Not only is it a derby, which every home town supporter wants and expects us to win, but this game is against the one club most likely to push us down the league a critical position in our playoff aspirations. This is a six pointer, no doubt about that. Town have two games in hand and are only two points adrift of us in the league.

Win and we almost wipe that advantage out, lose and it's us who are trailing our biggest rivals by potentially seven points.

Mr Woods can down play it if he likes......but he's wrong to do so, he should be stuffing his team full of pride and determination, particularly for the sake of the game and his teams supporters.

Offline bustling billy

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 23 Jun 2013, 10:34:40 am
NEEBODY GIVES A S#I#

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #26 on: 23 Jun 2013, 10:52:24 am
Oh OK then I don't think I'll bother going down....I certainly don't want to stand alone in an empty ground.

Thanks for the heads up on that one.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #27 on: 23 Jun 2013, 11:01:09 am
NEEBODY GIVES A S#I#

No need mate!  Enough thanks!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›