HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Town 23.6.13 - Your Thoughts/Comments

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #75 on: 24 Jun 2013, 02:34:25 am
I give Haven full credit for a VERY nice win. One can speak all day about "we had this problem" or "we weren't up to strength" but in the end, as I always believe, the scoreboard tells the tale.

A huge "Thank you" should go out to all Workington fans who traveled for the Derby. Cumbrian Rugby League will survive at no small reason but that we show it matters.

...and I prefer the record to be 1-0, but that's just me :)

Offline egremont

• Academy Star
Reply #76 on: 24 Jun 2013, 06:05:01 am
superb greame mattinson

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #77 on: 24 Jun 2013, 08:03:55 am
bossed town in every dept paul clough was awesome as was adam swift gave a silly bonus point away at the end but a great haven win. is that now 1.0  :D :D :D
get in haven
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #78 on: 24 Jun 2013, 08:22:28 am
you have to laugh on jam site best of 2 bad teams won. yet i was told its towns best team they could field this season  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

ca28

Reply #79 on: 24 Jun 2013, 08:27:08 am
Woke up this morning n thought 1-0. Towns best team for years if Carlsberg only done rugby Sundays PMSL

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #80 on: 24 Jun 2013, 09:04:49 am
Woke up this morning n thought 1-0. Towns best team for years if Carlsberg only done rugby Sundays PMSL

and all those after 8s went to waste hahahaha haven 1.0   :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline kieran15

• Academy Signing
Reply #81 on: 24 Jun 2013, 02:02:31 pm
Us town fans aren't all the same you know.. you won the game yesterday because of every player showed up determined to win the game , but I think Dave Woods deserves huge credit his game plan yesterday was brilliant in every department and it paid off.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #82 on: 24 Jun 2013, 02:53:29 pm
Another classic from town4me
"we have beaten better teams than haven,yesterday was just one of those things"well guess what we have beaten teams a he'll of a lot better than town so what.
For all you posturing about "if we turn up focused we Win etc"well you did turn up with the strongest team you have had for years,your directors were expecting a very convincing win as were a lot of you fans
You can make all the sad excuses you want it won't help ease the pain
THE MULLET IS BACK

ca28

Reply #83 on: 24 Jun 2013, 03:02:05 pm
Mr BKM leave him alone his world has just collapsed around him judging by his or her rantings on the Town message board. However after all the crap and how superior Town are he/she deserves everything that Haven fans post about Town. Judging by the last few results they have had teams have sussed there game plan, twitchy bums time unless they get some new tactics. Now weres the DVD of the game ???

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #84 on: 24 Jun 2013, 05:33:59 pm
Us town fans aren't all the same you know.. you won the game yesterday because of every player showed up determined to win the game , but I think Dave Woods deserves huge credit his game plan yesterday was brilliant in every department and it paid off.

Alas! Someone who doesn't begrudge giving credit where it's due.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #85 on: 24 Jun 2013, 05:50:06 pm

You are a sport mate, same good luck back to you, lets both hope Barrow can pull something out of the bag!!

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #86 on: 24 Jun 2013, 06:23:36 pm
Well after watching Border highlights Mr Olstrum could be in big trouble 1st with the spear and then it looks like the full incident was capture so they will have caught the punches on the deck what a silly lad
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #87 on: 24 Jun 2013, 07:28:14 pm
the whole incident was captured just watched it and he could have walked in the first half for a head butt on doran, and carter similar.As for acton, doran never moved he stood his ground and just laughed at him and di the same while playing the ball, and clough put him in his place on fulltime

Mod Edit - lets not do the petty name calling please!
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2013, 08:13:36 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline 1873

• Academy Star
Reply #88 on: 24 Jun 2013, 08:04:25 pm
Where can you view highlights?