• Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 25 Jun 2013, 08:38:16 pm
Halifax 46 whitehaven 12.

Well theres a surprise :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline leylandlad

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 30 Jun 2013, 11:25:28 pm
Hoping to make the trip from Leyland, Lancs with my Grandad (old time Haven supporter, played for Wath Brow yonks back like) and my younger brother to this game up at Fax. Can I expect to see many Haven folks there?  Looking forward to the possibility of going but not expecting a huge success. I'll go for;

Halifax 26-22 Whitehaven.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 01 Jul 2013, 04:47:50 am
Halifax 38 Haven 18

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 01 Jul 2013, 08:00:10 am
Halifax 18 Haven 22

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 01 Jul 2013, 08:01:02 am
Hoping to make the trip from Leyland, Lancs with my Grandad (old time Haven supporter, played for Wath Brow yonks back like) and my younger brother to this game up at Fax. Can I expect to see many Haven folks there?  Looking forward to the possibility of going but not expecting a huge success. I'll go for;

there will be a decent haven following as always see you there marra
born and bred haven.

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 01 Jul 2013, 08:54:45 am
Will be there as it;s just a hop from Huddersfield. Hope to meet up with Barry Slater from Parton and maybe Rob from Liverpool.
Prediction a bonus point maybe
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline baldy bonce

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 01 Jul 2013, 04:26:24 pm

Afraid I will miss my first league game of the season, missed the cup game against London, I will be on my hols. Hope the lads put up a decent performance , if they do, fancy we could get something out of the game.Will be in touch during the game with Jeff & Dotty to see how it's gaan! Left Dotty in charge of cleaning duties on the bus, hope its a good trip, see you all when a get back from Bali!!!!!

Offline leylandlad

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 01 Jul 2013, 09:46:59 pm

Ace. Any idea which end of the ground our fans will congregate at? Looking forward to it, my first match in a couple of years! Difficult living so far from games haha

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #23 on: 02 Jul 2013, 08:11:18 am

Ace. Any idea which end of the ground our fans will congregate at? Looking forward to it, my first match in a couple of years! Difficult living so far from games haha

we usually go behind the posts at fax there a decent set of fans.
born and bred haven.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #24 on: 02 Jul 2013, 04:58:14 pm
Party on at baldy bonces !!!! ;D

Granny Wong

Reply #25 on: 02 Jul 2013, 04:59:00 pm
72-8 Fax

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 02 Jul 2013, 06:27:21 pm
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #27 on: 02 Jul 2013, 06:35:09 pm
At least we will have scored unlike town recently
Halifax 32 Haven 18 just missing out on bonus but if we get our Dual reg in it could easily be a very close game
« Last Edit: 02 Jul 2013, 06:37:55 pm by Recre Faithful »
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #28 on: 02 Jul 2013, 08:35:09 pm
72-8 Fax
:D :D :D ha have you got over your last 2 tonkings  :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline leylandlad

• Academy Signing
Reply #29 on: 02 Jul 2013, 09:52:43 pm

we usually go behind the posts at fax there a decent set of fans.

Sounds good buddy. I'm sure we'll clock a few Haven shirts/scarves and go join 'em!