HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Fax v Haven

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #30 on: 03 Jul 2013, 08:05:52 am
Hoping to make the trip from Leyland, Lancs with my Grandad (old time Haven supporter, played for Wath Brow yonks back like) and my younger brother to this game up at Fax. Can I expect to see many Haven folks there?  Looking forward to the possibility of going but not expecting a huge success. I'll go for;

Halifax 26-22 Whitehaven.

there will be a decent haven following as always see you there marra

Ace. Any idea which end of the ground our fans will congregate at? Looking forward to it, my first match in a couple of years! Difficult living so far from games haha

we usually go behind the posts at fax there a decent set of fans.

Sounds good buddy. I'm sure we'll clock a few Haven shirts/scarves and go join 'em!

you will hear us marra. ;) ;) ;)
born and bred haven.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 05 Jul 2013, 07:24:47 pm
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 05 Jul 2013, 07:50:15 pm
All the pressure is on the fax players , they are under pressure from their coach bod and fans not only to beat Haven but to win the league our team can go out and play their own game under no pressure othet than their own expectations to play well on the day and give 100%

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #33 on: 05 Jul 2013, 08:13:50 pm
well im of the opinion we can go there and get a result this sunday, if we turn up we will defo run them very close ,if not beat them ,we need a top effort from the lads and I do think they are up for it so ,,,,here goes hven 28 fax 26

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 07 Jul 2013, 11:24:08 am

Halifax30-18 Haven

Bonus point would do.