HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

I appear to have been barred on town forum!

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
on: 11 Jul 2013, 09:33:35 am
I'm not what you would call gutted by this fact but as I've not posted for months and have not been abusive or the like despite the tripe I read on there, I would like to know why. Perhaps it's my nom de plume "ottoloveshaven". Anyone else having problems with the jambos
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2013, 09:37:56 am
Yes ive been banned i Was posting after towns flogging at haven nothing bad Just banter but Was banned for causing trouble by John Drake when i e mailed him so say It Was Just banter Was told i would not be Allowed on again

ca28

Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2013, 09:44:07 am
Hmm getting banned from the Town board, let me guess who reported you? A certain person that used to come on here and tell us how great Town are were in his head.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 11 Jul 2013, 10:47:57 am
Think the whole forum had an update & anyone with a free email address was wiped off. I had to reregister with my sky email address after my yahoo account was wiped off. Think this probably makes it easier to find people if things get a bit libellous.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 11 Jul 2013, 10:52:58 am
what a bad lot you all are   :D :D :D i always get abuse on there there a lovely bunch   :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
born and bred haven.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 11 Jul 2013, 11:28:22 am
I too have been banned I think it's about time we banned Keith T and his band of tools sorry fools from this site or make it a pay to use site & all money go to the club. This would definitely stop all the jam pots from invading this site as they all use the same 1 or 2 accounts which they have shared the login & password .
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 11 Jul 2013, 11:48:23 am
Perhaps it's a bit like asbo's you can wear your banning as a badge of pride! Your not a proper fan until you have had Town FASBO! You could start a Fasbo forum?

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 11 Jul 2013, 11:57:15 am
I too have been banned I think it's about time we banned Keith T and his band of tools sorry fools from this site or make it a pay to use site & all money go to the club. This would definitely stop all the jam pots from invading this site as they all use the same 1 or 2 accounts which they have shared the login & password .

its a good idea making a pay to use forum im all for that and money to club.
born and bred haven.

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 11 Jul 2013, 08:24:41 pm
A good fund raising idea.
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 12 Jul 2013, 03:01:52 pm
R Faithful,i do not think that Keith T would do anything like you are suggesting.I would like to comment on the issue of the haven fans trying to make it a pay to view just for the haven faithful,in the real world i could see the site being viable but if you look at yesterdays viewings and todays and even the past months there is not that many actually using the site,it's the same on the town site there is around nine or maybe ten people actually contributing to the site and about the same that are contributing to the haven site.I myself have posted on the haven site but have not been on recently BUT i ,still like to read what the haven faithful have to say about post and pre issues about Town and especially other teams in the Championship,the banter between the Town and Haven fans makes for good reading,but,sometimes it gets a bit out of hand but the good moderators on the haven site do stop it from blowing the top off the issue.My point about trying to turn the site into pay as you view is,you have a supporter that created the havenfans site and has (shaun) Haven94 pointed out, he, Mr  Flannigan can be seen home and away supporting the haven, what would happen to his site that, he has an haven supporter took the the time and considerable effort to organise the site,I for one would say no to pay 2 view on the one that  a few haven fans would like,but some would say you would say that has a town fan but i think a lot of haven fans would miss the banter from both sides and i think that if the project go's ahead i  could see it not lasting very long. :shake: :shake: ???

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 12 Jul 2013, 05:02:53 pm
I voted yes but to be honest I do or did think this was a bit of a spoof topic, you can't ban keith he's one of the most mild mannered men you come accross. If haven fans have been banned come on Town forum you made your point and unless they have been abusive be magnanimous and let them all back on. The banter has got to be there! Still say both BOD's should be looking at ways we can help each other because no one else will and I am an ARDENT opponent of any talk of a merger but sometimes we could work together I am sure!

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 12 Jul 2013, 10:21:15 pm
To be honest Im with RF regarding a certain Town poster. Wolf in sheeps clothing springs to mind. To me he's a very biased person who has very little to say other than a Town bias. Used to post a lot of things on this site and due to the fact he wasn't openly confrontational people fell for it. The old I've followed rugby league for 350 years so I know everything doesnt wash with me. Blue and white glasses on CONSTANTLY.

ca28

Reply #12 on: 13 Jul 2013, 05:47:36 am
Sorry guys, I know Keith and he is one of the good guys infact most Townies are just like us supporters who like a little banter. I still post on there site and have no trouble.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 13 Jul 2013, 09:15:04 am
Sorry guys, I know Keith and he is one of the good guys infact most Townies are just like us supporters who like a little banter. I still post on there site and have no trouble.

i agree keith a town fan and good crack and banter some are ok but others get real nasty.
born and bred haven.

ca28

Reply #14 on: 13 Jul 2013, 09:30:56 am

i agree keith a town fan and good crack and banter some are ok but others get real nasty.

There is an old saying "don't feel the troll and it will go away" that's the bestiary to deal with them.