HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

I appear to have been barred on town forum!

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 13 Jul 2013, 03:21:06 pm
Sorry guys, I know Keith and he is one of the good guys infact most Townies are just like us supporters who like a little banter. I still post on there site and have no trouble.

i agree keith a town fan and good crack and banter some are ok but others get real nasty.

There is an old saying "don't feel the troll and it will go away" that's the bestiary to deal with them.
FEELing the Troll is specifically banned from this forum, any users caught FEELing the Troll will be warned about their inappropriate behaviour and sent for psychiatric councelling asap :D
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2013, 03:23:05 pm by IceMan »

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 13 Jul 2013, 03:28:39 pm
 :D :D :D :D

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 13 Jul 2013, 04:08:38 pm
Haven fans are welcome on the total RL forum and are entitled to do so as RL fans.
One good haven fan contributor is  called  donald and is fine. However when someone comes on to intentionally disrupt threads taking them off topic for example going on about Jamie thackwray joining the AA etc then they are asking to be banned. Also sending abusive PM's that goes beyond banter is bound to get you banned.  Recre faithful (graeme) can you honestly say you were banned for nothing?

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 13 Jul 2013, 05:32:47 pm
Haven fans are welcome on the total RL forum and are entitled to do so as RL fans.
One good haven fan contributor is  called  donald and is fine. However when someone comes on to intentionally disrupt threads taking them off topic for example going on about Jamie thackwray joining the AA etc then they are asking to be banned. Also sending abusive PM's that goes beyond banter is bound to get you banned.  Recre faithful (graeme) can you honestly say you were banned for nothing?

Town4me can you enlighten us to why Thackeray isn't playing this week, surely he must have his car fixed. Seems strange none of you chose him in your team selections also.

HW

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 13 Jul 2013, 06:30:27 pm

Town4me can you enlighten us to why Thackeray isn't playing this week, surely he must have his car fixed. Seems strange none of you chose him in your team selections also.

HW

Simple, Town don't have a game this weekend!!

As for why some aren't selecting him, well posters obviously think his form doesn't warrant automatic selection. At the end of the day team selection is up to the coaches and not the fans and if a players form is off, or a player has failed to attend training then the coaches are justified in dropping players.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 13 Jul 2013, 07:51:59 pm

HW

Simple, Town don't have a game this weekend!!

As for why some aren't selecting him, well posters obviously think his form doesn't warrant automatic selection. At the end of the day team selection is up to the coaches and not the fans and if a players form is off, or a player has failed to attend training then the coaches are justified in dropping players.
I don't think you can get much better of a reason why he isn't playing this week can you? :-[

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 13 Jul 2013, 09:21:57 pm

HW
No game marra. He is back for swinton next sunday.