HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Fancy helping out

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
on: 18 Jun 2007, 08:41:27 pm
There will be a meeting of the support group in the JJ McKeown bar on Wednesday 20th June at 7.30 for anyone interested in getting more involved in the club.  Come along and air your ideas to help us raise money for the club and plan future events. Whatever your age you can get involved.  If you can spare a small amount of your time pop on down it would be appreciated.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2007, 09:43:22 pm
Good idea champ but would you not get more people there if it was say a good time before the game or later after the game puting a sign out side the ground for people to see as there must be alot of people who like to help but aint got a pc.
Its just a thort mate.
And if you want anyone to hand out kids tickets to get older ones to take them i can hand some round  a couple of schools in my area np just let me know.

Monte2carlo

Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2007, 09:49:26 pm
Del Macca,

Me & Miss Monte helped out for the first time over the weekend, it was a laugh with lots of drink and champ on the red arrows flight simulator or was it a stimulator

Monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2007, 09:52:35 pm
hahaha mint, its just a thort as there will be alot at this game so alot of ideas and help would be there.