HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

York v Haven - 21.07.2013 - Your Thoughts/Comments

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 21 Jul 2013, 07:55:10 pm
Is the dewsbury game at haven, as a non bitter and twisted townie, I might come to that, love night games and dewsbury are rubbish so an easy win on the telly for you.

Good win at York today.
Would also help town get 7th if dewsbury lose.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline tompepper

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 21 Jul 2013, 08:33:55 pm
Is the dewsbury game at haven, as a non bitter and twisted townie, I might come to that, love night games and dewsbury are rubbish so an easy win on the telly for you.

Good win at York today.

I'm not too bothered about the play offs, though if it meant another derby game then that would be good, my personal hope for the season was all 3 Cumbrian teams stay up, barrow seem to be looking likelier, don't mind admitting haven have surprised me but credit where it's due.

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 21 Jul 2013, 08:37:51 pm

Good win at York today.

I'm not too bothered about the play offs, though if it meant another derby game then that would be good, my personal hope for the season was all 3 Cumbrian teams stay up, barrow seem to be looking likelier, don't mind admitting haven have surprised me but credit where it's due.
Top man finally someone who's actually alright

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 21 Jul 2013, 08:45:00 pm

Good win at York today.

An end of season play off derby would be a nice little cash boost for both clubs to end the season with as I guess it will be a split gate?
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 22 Jul 2013, 08:53:05 am
Well done to dave and the lads cracking desensive display and double against his old club. A good away following again and outsung the knights. Roll on thursday 6th v 7th a win will surely get us in play offs.
Well done haven
born and bred haven.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 22 Jul 2013, 09:04:17 am
Agreed shaun was a good day out well done to all