HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
on: 24 Sep 2006, 07:19:26 pm
Looks  like  good  news  already.

Nanyn  could  be  out  for  next  week  and  Wilkes  went  off  with  his  arm  in  a  sling.  Lets  hope  there  not  serious  but  enough  to  put  them  out  of  next  week.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2006, 07:40:03 pm
Looks  like  good  news  already.

Nanyn  could  be  out  for  next  week  and  Wilkes  went  off  with  his  arm  in  a  sling.  Lets  hope  there  not  serious  but  enough  to  put  them  out  of  next  week.

Hope Nanyn is not too badly injured (just in case he IS on his way back to us!) :o
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2006, 08:08:58 pm
hope ur write mrs haven warrior id love to have him back any day of the week

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2006, 08:46:36 pm
I totaly agree with Mrs Haven Warrior there. Nanyn was a legend in the making at the Rec. Well....

havenchamps2005

Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2006, 09:53:18 pm
listning to radio merseyside they said mick had tore his calf was doubtful for the season  and it also said oliver wilkes had broken his collarbone  :o
« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2006, 10:00:36 pm by havenchamps2005 »

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2006, 10:02:56 pm
Good to hear the news about Nanyn and Wilkes. Is it a fact that Nanyn is on his way back to us? Rumour after rumour? Is it a fact this time?
 :-\ :-\

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2006, 10:37:26 pm
no one knows at the min but i really hope so but can u see him leaving widnes to move back up here the only way is if his girlfriend whos from up here decides to come back thats the only way we will ever see him in a haven shirt agen

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #7 on: 25 Sep 2006, 01:42:45 pm
Really hope so too, he is just a points machine, I love it the way he just strolls over the line with about 3 people on his back, he just swats them off like flys!

;D ;D
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Jay

• Academy Signing
    • Last Tackle
Reply #8 on: 25 Sep 2006, 10:43:06 pm
Nanyn is out for the season. Ironic that we were better in defence in the second half when he wasnt playing....

It may very well go down to goalkicks though, and I dont trust Dodd.

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 25 Sep 2006, 10:52:08 pm
Nanyn is out for the season. Ironic that we were better in defence in the second half when he wasnt playing....

It may very well go down to goalkicks though, and I dont trust Dodd.

it just goes by the way u play on the day if we play like we now we can well give ane1 a game on sunda was a little taste but it may also come down to pressure who takes it the best but haven have been to 2 grand finals in two years so we now what we need to do just hope we perform on the day because the halton is a very bad ground for the club of whitehavenwe dont have a good record the at all

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
Reply #10 on: 26 Sep 2006, 05:35:25 pm
 Jay, after our final against Leigh 2 years ago i wouldn`t be too bothered about not having Mick to do the kicking for you !!
 Lets hope for a good game and the winner beating kr in the final !!
No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 26 Sep 2006, 05:43:11 pm
Jay, after our final against Leigh 2 years ago i wouldn`t be too bothered about not having Mick to do the kicking for you !!
 Lets hope for a good game and the winner beating kr in the final !!

ILL SECOND THAT MARRA HATE EM FULL STOPTHE MOST ARROGANT CLUB IN RL

Offline grand final pride 2006

• Academy Signing
Reply #12 on: 27 Sep 2006, 10:54:47 am
MICK HAS A 2 YEAR DEAL AND IS STAYING THERE .... YES I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM BACK NEXT YEAR BUT ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... PLUS SCOTT MACAVOY IS AS GOOD AS MICK WHEN HE IS OUT WIDE SO I SAY KEEP THE FAITH IN WHAT ARE DOING.... WINNING OUR WAY TO WARRINGTON  ;D ;D

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #13 on: 27 Sep 2006, 01:51:34 pm
I heard that Mick had already been down to thte club to talk things over??? but he's asking too much money :o
Can't stand Jam, eh!

havenchamps2005

Reply #14 on: 27 Sep 2006, 03:08:02 pm
ive heard the deal is 99% done and mick has bought a terrace house at cleator until his house at moresby is built