HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Widnes Fans Going Mental!!

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
on: 26 Sep 2006, 03:33:19 pm

Heres a few comments from there forum about the descision on the ref for Sunday!

"God help us.... Karl Kirkpatrick again!  "

"I think they don't want you in the final and want Whitehaven to Win the GF so there beloved Cas can stay in super dooper league."

"Oh for the love of god.... This guy has proven time and again what a blind fool he is to the point of either being corrupt or wholly incompetent.. Expect a massive penalty count against us and a stop start game with no flow with this clown in charge. He'll do everything in his power to stop us gaining any momentum."

"After Castleford 2004 I have never and will never trust this guy. Biased, corrupt, cheating, whatever. I don't trust him.
Yet they give him to us twice on the run, in the most crucial games possible?
WHAT?"

"Has this ever occured before in the history of the nl1 play offs? The guy is rotten to the core when it comes to us."

hee hee
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2006, 04:58:07 pm
Shame they think that way, I'm warming to KK already! lol
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2006, 05:04:51 pm
Well well, they must think he's bad! I remember when we played Widnes away this time, the penalty count was well against us (18-4 i think).

All I ask for is a good fair game...we don't want Widnes to have any excuses now do we? :P

Offline Jay

• Academy Signing
    • Last Tackle
Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2006, 05:09:25 pm
It's totally right though. He may as well have kicked Hull KR's 2 penalties in the 2nd half on Sunday.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2006, 08:57:34 pm
thats true flann we just wanna beat them and no come backs on the forums lol :D

Offline grand final pride 2006

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 27 Sep 2006, 10:47:41 am
the game on sunday will be a cacker thats for sure  ;D which ever team wins  ::) ::) as for the man in the middle we should have the best ref;s in league 1 doing what they have earned the right to do they work hard all season to get a chance of  a final but always beaten to it by the worst in super league .... THE R.F.L. JOKE SHOP & ( Mr Cummings ) DECIDE ONCE AGAIN ITS NOT WERE WE SCREW ITS WHO WE SCREW  THATS WHAT MATTERS MOST ??? ???

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 27 Sep 2006, 12:21:49 pm
have to laugh at plastic scousers complaining about the ref for this sunday!

i will GUARANTEE he gives them everything this sunday i'll even put money on it!

he HATES/DEPISES/DETESTS us has never ever given us anything!

i remember playing the pie eaters in the old regal trophy at central dump a few years back and he penalised us out of the game in the first half so much it was 44-4 at half time, 2nd half< as he had already won them the game> he evened the penalty count and we actually oputscored them! losing i think 64-28

so quit ur whinging scouse boys u know u will get all the decisions, just like ganson gave us nowt against batley!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good