Reply #2 on: 12 Apr 2007, 04:50:53 pm
great news woooo

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #3 on: 12 Apr 2007, 04:51:43 pm
 Can shut up those jameaters at work now!  :D :D
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 12 Apr 2007, 05:52:16 pm
Fantastic  news.  Why  leave  a  winning  team.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #5 on: 14 Apr 2007, 02:51:46 pm
back of tonights news and star states JD will not be leaving the club  ;D

Just as I predicted
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #6 on: 15 Apr 2007, 09:15:32 pm
i knew duffy wasnt goin anywhere i mean who wud want to go to leigh ?  ???
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Monte2carlo

Reply #7 on: 17 Apr 2007, 02:42:40 pm
According to Dave Broken beak Parker in the Rugby Leaguer, Leigh are trying to entice JD with the prospect of a coaching job with there academy team.

Monte

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 17 Apr 2007, 03:00:13 pm
According to Dave Broken beak Parker in the Rugby Leaguer, Leigh are trying to entice JD with the prospect of a coaching job with there academy team.

Monte

Leigh  have  no  right  to  unsettle  our  team  and  shouldn't  approach  a  player  before  going  through  the  BOD. 

As  for  their  academy  side  I  think  Paul  Rowley  might  end  up  with  that  job.  He  plays  his  final  game  this  weekend  before  retiring  and  I  read  somewhere  he's  looking  for  a  coaching  role.

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 17 Apr 2007, 06:19:19 pm

Monte

Leigh  have  no  right  to  unsettle  our  team  and  shouldn't  approach  a  player  before  going  through  the  BOD. 

As  for  their  academy  side  I  think  Paul  Rowley  might  end  up  with  that  job.  He  plays  his  final  game  this  weekend  before  retiring  and  I  read  somewhere  he's  looking  for  a  coaching  role.

Rowley is already Leigh's First Team Coach that's probably why he's retiring. At the start of the season Darren Shaw never had the qualifications to be there coach so was appointed Football Manager and now he has the qualifications i don't think they have changed it.

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 17 Apr 2007, 10:33:42 pm

Monte

Rowley is already Leigh's First Team Coach that's probably why he's retiring. At the start of the season Darren Shaw never had the qualifications to be there coach so was appointed Football Manager and now he has the qualifications i don't think they have changed it.

Darren Shaw still isnt qualified unless the RL have been pulling some strings behind closed doors

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 23 Apr 2007, 10:13:09 pm
RFL dont need to pull any strings, Rowley is first team coach till next season then will prob drop to assistant. Latest rumour going round leigh is Ian Millward taking over as head coach- could be sooner than everyone thinks by all accounts :)

haven1985

Reply #12 on: 24 Apr 2007, 08:28:17 am
did ian millward not get an assistant coaches job for an aussie team

Offline sice no1 fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 24 Apr 2007, 12:46:28 pm
great news es a gd player

popularsider

Reply #14 on: 24 Apr 2007, 12:55:46 pm
yeah i thought millward was at north queensland cowboys as the director of rugby or something like that