HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

JPB

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #45 on: 25 Oct 2013, 08:35:51 pm
Rocky told me today at work he wouldn't sign professional as he doesn't have the right attitude and he is packing rugby in for 4-5 months as he is sick of it and wants a break.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #46 on: 25 Oct 2013, 09:14:51 pm
JPB is a good player, but Karl Dixon at the brow in the same position is way way better. would be well envious had they signed him

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #47 on: 26 Oct 2013, 10:57:46 am
JPB is a good player, but Karl Dixon at the brow in the same position is way way better. would be well envious had they signed him

Problem with Dixon is the attitude off the field and don't know if that would change

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline egremont

• Academy Star
Reply #48 on: 29 Oct 2013, 07:57:23 pm
doesn't matter who he signs as in 5 years they'll be no haven or town as the way things are going there'll be absolutely no money.
The amateur game is where the sport in this neck of woods lies - SL just will not accept anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1