HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Tuesday night

Guest · 6 · 1411

Popularsider13

on: 26 Oct 2013, 12:06:50 pm
http://www.stagecoachbus.com/PdfUploads/Timetable_43912_30%2031%20%28West%20Cumbria%29.pdf

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/PdfUploads/Timetable_42330_300%20301%20302%20%28West%20Cumbria%29.pdf

Get through and enjoy the RWC experience on your doorstep. Lets be honest, if its a success then who knows what other sporting events could come to the county, not just Workington.

No trolling intended.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2013, 05:09:37 pm
Only ordered my tickets for Tue today and world cup final tickets asked if it was a sell out Tue she said not far off should be good

beermatt42

Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2013, 05:35:52 pm
Yes, Warrington should be full tomorrow too, three stands have already sold out, with just a couple of standing spaces left in the South stand, they've probably gone by now as well.
Hope everyone enjoys themselves anyway.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2013, 06:07:29 pm
You too pal only downside is that am up in the rafters for the final ha ha

beermatt42

Reply #4 on: 26 Oct 2013, 06:27:56 pm
It's not a bad view from up there, one roof is lower than the other three and if you are up in the Stretford end, behind the sticks, you can see right out towards the moors surrounding Manchester, the players can seem quite small and it's not a nice place if you have vertigo, but overall, an excellent view wherever you are in Old Trafford. There's something on their website where you can see the view from your seat, all you need is the block number.
Whoever finishes second in Englands group, probably England, will play their Quarter final at Warrington, so I shall get tickets for that one next, whoever the teams are, and hopefully some for the final too, so hope to join you there.
Will keep everyone posted tomorrow on the Kiwi's, but I may not get home til 9.30ish, dunno if it's on telly or not.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 28 Oct 2013, 09:03:58 am
It's not a bad view from up there, one roof is lower than the other three and if you are up in the Stretford end, behind the sticks, you can see right out towards the moors surrounding Manchester, the players can seem quite small and it's not a nice place if you have vertigo, but overall, an excellent view wherever you are in Old Trafford. There's something on their website where you can see the view from your seat, all you need is the block number.
Whoever finishes second in Englands group, probably England, will play their Quarter final at Warrington, so I shall get tickets for that one next, whoever the teams are, and hopefully some for the final too, so hope to join you there.
Will keep everyone posted tomorrow on the Kiwi's, but I may not get home til 9.30ish, dunno if it's on telly or not.

matt watched both  the games yesterday on premier sports new zealand v samoa was a very good hard game
born and bred haven.