HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

England v Australia

Guest · 18 · 1765

beermatt42

Reply #15 on: 28 Oct 2013, 11:44:49 am
It is Doreen, yes, but that pub on the corner, The Rodney, you can never get to the bar on matchdays, theres usually crowds outside on the street, so whilst I do go there sometimes, theres much better places in Warrington too, last night I went to the Barley Mow before the game, in the golden square, and Doreen had a coffee and a slice of cake in the adjoining coffee house, it was hard to get to the match because the town centre had 500 dancers doing a routine, and barricades everywhere but a great night out anyway.
Doreen didn't quite enjoy it too much, because the tickets that we won were for the South stand, and you have to stand up in there, unfortunately, Doreen is disabled, she suffered from some brain damage a while ago which has left her with epilepsy and dyslexia, most people wouldn't notice, just ask Shaun, but she would rather have a seat, so I have now bought some tickets for the Warrington quarter final, right in the middle of the North stand, still couldn't get the disabled concession though, some scam going on there at the RFL, but I don't mind paying full price, after all, I got in for free last night having won the tickets in a competition, but it's Doreen that I have really won, and I wouldn't swap her for a million pounds, so only the best seats for the next match. 
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2013, 11:47:39 am by beermatt42 »

Online noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 28 Oct 2013, 04:03:44 pm
but it's Doreen that I have really won, and I wouldn't swap her for a million pounds, so only the best seats for the next match.
[/quote]
   Nice touch  Beermatt  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2013, 04:07:48 pm by noahrob »

beermatt42

Reply #17 on: 28 Oct 2013, 04:26:09 pm
Thanks pal.