Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 01 Nov 2013, 08:23:54 am
must win game for england

england 42 ireland 10

born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #1 on: 01 Nov 2013, 08:47:36 am
I think England should win, but it's also a must win game for Ireland too, so i'm expecting something a little closer.
Sold out at Huddersfield, and you never see that at the John Smiths.
England without Sam Burgess, Josh Charnley and Lee Mossop, but James Graham is included in the squad.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 01 Nov 2013, 10:38:45 am
I think England should win, but it's also a must win game for Ireland too, so i'm expecting something a little closer.
Sold out at Huddersfield, and you never see that at the John Smiths.
England without Sam Burgess, Josh Charnley and Lee Mossop, but James Graham is included in the squad.

and tom briscoe in good winger but surprised charnley left out
born and bred haven.

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 01 Nov 2013, 11:24:47 am
Charnley got a knock marra no point risking him for this match. England 38 Ireland 6

beermatt42

Reply #4 on: 02 Nov 2013, 03:05:44 pm
Good to see another full house at Huddersfield and good to see England doing well.
Pity there isn't a place for Ratchford, because some of Sinfield's kicking would have been scored by Ratchford, no doubt about it.
I personally can't see the fuss about Sinfield, and Briscoe's try said it all, he could have run down the wing, but decided to go for the sticks, no doubt concerned about Sinfield's  kicking.
Hard to dislodge Tomkins at full back however, so no space for Ratchford, but still, the England kicking leaves a lot to be desired.
Rest of the team all working hard, and we could rival NZ yet for the highest score so far, easy opponents though, wouldn't like to call it when NZ or Australia come up, those two points make all the difference.
« Last Edit: 02 Nov 2013, 03:12:05 pm by beermatt42 »

Popularsider13

Reply #5 on: 02 Nov 2013, 03:14:43 pm
Charnley got a knock marra no point risking him for this match. England 38 Ireland 6

Not a bad guess for the half time score.

Miss-match of the highest order.

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 02 Nov 2013, 04:41:49 pm

Not a bad guess for full time score either ;)

Popularsider13

Reply #7 on: 02 Nov 2013, 05:06:27 pm

Not a bad guess for full time score either ;)

How did you know we'd be shocking in the 2nd half? Should've been 50+ to 0 because the Plastic Paddys wouldn't have scored if they played to midnight

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 02 Nov 2013, 05:21:20 pm
Game over at half time England stop playing same old crac marra.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 02 Nov 2013, 06:37:12 pm
Good to see another full house at Huddersfield and good to see England doing well.
Pity there isn't a place for Ratchford, because some of Sinfield's kicking would have been scored by Ratchford, no doubt about it.
I personally can't see the fuss about Sinfield, and Briscoe's try said it all, he could have run down the wing, but decided to go for the sticks, no doubt concerned about Sinfield's  kicking.
Hard to dislodge Tomkins at full back however, so no space for Ratchford, but still, the England kicking leaves a lot to be desired.
Rest of the team all working hard, and we could rival NZ yet for the highest score so far, easy opponents though, wouldn't like to call it when NZ or Australia come up, those two points make all the difference.

Sinfield has been up there with the best kicker in SL recently, might have been something to do with the Gale Force wind blowing.

HW

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 02 Nov 2013, 07:05:07 pm

How would there be a place for a Ratchford when he's on crutches after major surgery on his ankle ? I thought you were a Warrington fan ?

beermatt42

Reply #11 on: 02 Nov 2013, 08:23:39 pm
I am a WARRINGTON FAN, but if Ratchford  is really that injured today, then Wigan are really that bad, I never knew.
Sinfield and Tomkins should not be playing for England, Ratchford would have got it moving faster, England would have had a higher score, or perhaps I am biased.
Name something that Sinfield done to the good? 
« Last Edit: 02 Nov 2013, 08:25:56 pm by beermatt42 »

Popularsider13

Reply #12 on: 02 Nov 2013, 08:38:57 pm
I am a WARRINGTON FAN

You've never said

Tomkins should not be playing for England

Really Matt, really?

I am a WARRINGTON FAN, I am biased.

Nutshell!

beermatt42

Reply #13 on: 02 Nov 2013, 09:04:08 pm
Well yes Actually, if you'd like to know;.
I am just telling you some England tactic's, I don't suppose Workington fans know much about that, eh, Popularsider?
No disrespect, seriously, you are welcome in Warrington pal. as is anyone on this website, It's my family pal,  but I don't think England will progress much further than the semi finals pal.

beermatt42

Reply #14 on: 02 Nov 2013, 09:43:38 pm
Anyway POPULAR SIDER,
One Stefan Ratchford is worth two Kevin Sinfields, and one Sam Tomkins, so you work that one out!