HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Scotland v USA

Guest · 3 · 867

beermatt42

on: 07 Nov 2013, 09:05:23 pm
The USA are going well again at half time, looks like Scotland could be out.
I've gone a bit mad there, and ordered tickets for Australia v USA, plus the Wigan quarter final, probably England v France.
I've already got tickets for the Warrington match, so that's three games in three days, and since I can't afford Wembley, this is the next best thing.
I can't let the USA go home without watching them at least once, they are the story of the tournament so far, and at £15 each for a seat at Wrexham, that's a bargain considering you get Australia too, easily the best match of the quarter finals, lets hope it's not too much of a mismatch.  I think the USA will come out fighting, GO, GO THE USA!

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 07 Nov 2013, 09:29:11 pm
You called that one wrong Matt.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

beermatt42

Reply #2 on: 07 Nov 2013, 10:03:36 pm
Yeah, good fightback by Scotland Rockerlad, good on them and hope they can still qualify.
It is crazy that you could win two games and draw one, losing none, and still not qualify, when in group B, France could qualify by winning one game 8-9, and getting hammered 48-0 at home, bonkers.
I might have been a bit hasty in buying those tickets, I've just realised they are both on the same day LOL, but I should be able to get from Wrexham to Wigan in the five hour interval, crikey, I could probably get to Aberdeen by then.
Thank goodness there is a five hour interval, I never checked beforehand.