HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

World Cup Tickets

Guest · 4 · 1142

beermatt42

on: 08 Nov 2013, 07:44:54 am
I've got some spare tickets for next Saturdays quarter final in Wigan (two).
I've overstretched myself, and been silly enough to order three sets of tickets for three matches in two days, I now realise I can't make the Wigan game, but can still make the Wrexham and Warrington games.
PM me if you want them, they are free and the match will likely feature England v France or Samoa.
You will obviously need to be able to travel to Wigan next Saturday, and might possibly have to stay over (the match finishes at 10pm).
So no time wasters please, I would hate to send them out to someone who couldn't make it to Wigan, while genuine fans missed out.
This is a genuine offer, if I can't get rid of them, I shall have to keep them as souvenirs of the first match I've ever missed and it seems a shame to waste them, so please PM me with any genuine enquiries, thank you.

beermatt42

Reply #1 on: 08 Nov 2013, 09:03:29 am
Ladies and Gentlemen, this offer is now closed, I have found a willing recipient of these tickets, and I am operating on a strictly first come, first served basis.
Considering that I once myself took some free tickets from one Whitehaven fan, it seems funny that I am now sending some back to another Whitehaven fan, it's funny how good natural Karma works like that.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 08 Nov 2013, 12:28:35 pm
Ladies and Gentlemen, this offer is now closed, I have found a willing recipient of these tickets, and I am operating on a strictly first come, first served basis.
Considering that I once myself took some free tickets from one Whitehaven fan, it seems funny that I am now sending some back to another Whitehaven fan, it's funny how good natural Karma works like that.

thats a shame matt wouldnt of minded another wigan trip
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #3 on: 08 Nov 2013, 12:37:08 pm
It's the only fair way Shaun, i've had to do it on a first come, first served basis.
I would like to still go myself, and so would Doreen, but three matches in two days is too many, we're pushed for time as well as money, and would have serious problems getting home, no trains, so it's either a lift, a taxi or a stopover, and have to be back early for the next days game.
Too stressful, but it's good to know they are going to a good home.