April 13 Rochdale Hornets (A)

April 18 Workington Town (H)

May 4 Batley Bulldogs (A - 2pm)

May 11 Whitehaven v Doncaster (H)

May 18 Whitehaven v Swinton Lions (H)

May 25 Featherstone Rovers (A)

June 1 Sheffield Eagles (H)

June 8 Keighley Cougars (H)

June 15 North Wales Crusaders (A - 2.30pm)

June 22 Leigh Centurions (H)

June 29 Doncaster (A)

July 6 Barrow Raiders (A)

July 13 Dewsbury Rams (H)

July 20 Halifax (A)

July 27 Featherstone Rovers (H)

August 3 Workington Town (A)

August 10 Batley Bulldogs (H)

August 17 Sheffield Eagles (A- 2pm)

August 31 Rochdale Hornets (H)

September 7 Swinton Lions (A)
« Last Edit: 25 Nov 2013, 11:15:38 am by MrsHavenWarrior »

beermatt42

Reply #1 on: 25 Nov 2013, 08:04:28 am
Thanks for that lads, I shall see you all in Wrexham on June 15th.  (Those that are travelling that far, that is) We are only playing HullKR that weekend away, and I never go there so Wrexham it is!

Looks like Workington at home is the good Friday fixture again.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2013, 09:05:48 am
3 of the first 4 games away from home ,not ideal for getting off to a decent start
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 25 Nov 2013, 10:13:15 am
I know it doesn't make any real difference, but I always say that the last game of the season should be a reversal of the opening game of the season, if you're at home on the first game you should be away on the last.

Also, we should change the kick-off times for Batley and Sheffield at home, make them travel up here for 2pm kick offs, can't see why Batley need to kick off at 2pm, makes it an earlier start for ourselves and town to get there in good time.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 25 Nov 2013, 10:31:31 am
Yeh 3 away games in the first 4 isn't ideal but if we're looking at top 8 or higher we should be looking to go to Keighley and Dewsbury and blow them away

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 25 Nov 2013, 11:40:48 am
Thanks for that lads, I shall see you all in Wrexham on June 15th.  (Those that are travelling that far, that is) We are only playing HullKR that weekend away, and I never go there so Wrexham it is!

Looks like Workington at home is the good Friday fixture again.

see you there matt
born and bred haven.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 25 Nov 2013, 12:28:07 pm
Also, we should change the kick-off times for Batley and Sheffield at home, make them travel up here for 2pm kick offs, .
[/quote]
I think the reason for the early kick off at Sheffield is that Owlerton Stadium is a greyhound track and the floodlights only light up the track, also there are two tracks so fans will be a long way from the playing area. You can google the stadium at
Images of Owlerton Stadium
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4682052448422717&w=259&h=154&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

t

Owlerton Stadium

Owlerton Stadium
« Last Edit: 25 Nov 2013, 12:31:58 pm by noahrob »

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 25 Nov 2013, 12:44:57 pm
Also, we should change the kick-off times for Batley and Sheffield at home, make them travel up here for 2pm kick offs, .
I think the reason for the early kick off at Sheffield is that Owlerton Stadium is a greyhound track and the floodlights only light up the track, also there are two tracks so fans will be a long way from the playing area. You can google the stadium at
Images of Owlerton Stadium
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4682052448422717&w=259&h=154&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

t

Owlerton Stadium

Owlerton Stadium
[/quote]

but surely in august its still light enough with a 3pm kick off????? even in yarksha!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 25 Nov 2013, 03:52:00 pm
now that there here cant wait
born and bred haven.

Offline egremont

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 26 Nov 2013, 05:28:55 pm
why can't Haven play all the fixtures with a 2pm KO

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 26 Nov 2013, 05:39:17 pm

Doesn't give people on First Shift chance to get to game.

HW

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #11 on: 26 Nov 2013, 08:36:19 pm

no happy with 3pm thanks
born and bred haven.

Offline Havener

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 27 Nov 2013, 02:42:59 pm
I know it doesn't make any real difference, but I always say that the last game of the season should be a reversal of the opening game of the season, if you're at home on the first game you should be away on the last.

Also, we should change the kick-off times for Batley and Sheffield at home, make them travel up here for 2pm kick offs, can't see why Batley need to kick off at 2pm, makes it an earlier start for ourselves and town to get there in good time.

Batley kicked off at 2pm last season too

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 27 Nov 2013, 04:23:19 pm

i know, and can see no reason for it, so surely the teams travelling furthest to get there, ie haven town and i suppose barrow, should be allowed a 3pm kick off

as it is it means setting off very early on sunday morning, or going to the expense of an overnight stay
the reverand, big mac

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 27 Nov 2013, 05:31:59 pm

i know, and can see no reason for it, so surely the teams travelling furthest to get there, ie haven town and i suppose barrow, should be allowed a 3pm kick off

as it is it means setting off very early on sunday morning, or going to the expense of an overnight stay

Batley can't plan there season around us marra.  Avoiding the 4pm Sunday football is probably the reason.  Would prefer us to do that or Saturday night fixtures.