HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 16 Oct 2006, 06:15:30 pm
Oh no please dont talk about the franchise option...it really winds me up. I hope they dont go ahead with it. they are just killing our game

totally agree marra one of my mates said it will make rugby better because it will go like NRL when we were watching the grand final yesterday i went mental how will it go like NRL? it will make super league boring as nobody will be bothered if they finish bottom and NL1 and NL2 clubs will have nothing to play for

ps. has NRL ever had a promotion relegation system??

Totally  agree.  I  actually  went  to  the  GF  on  Saturday  and  it  was  a  fantastic  occasion  with  over  72,000.  Many  were  neutral  fans  just  wanting  to  be  a  part  of  the  big  day.

In  the  end  though  its  what  SL  is  all  about  and  you  only  get  a  sniff  of  something  like  that  if  your  a  part  of  it.  To  shut  the  door   on  the  likes  of  us  and  many  other  clubs  of  a chance  of  the  big  time  would  be  like  a  dagger  through  the  heart. :(

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #16 on: 18 Oct 2006, 07:44:35 am
See Leigh have signed Rochdales ass coach! Is that not a step backwards?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 18 Oct 2006, 03:08:45 pm
not if hes good he might do a good job for them
haven till i die

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 19 Oct 2006, 08:08:40 am
Yeah but did anyone hear anything about him last season?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 19 Oct 2006, 08:22:38 am
God thank god we are not going through all this,,,,,,,  http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=246836&start=0
Can't stand Jam, eh!