HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

david moyes

Guest · 50 · 2418

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 09 Jan 2014, 11:39:53 am
It's his first season, I'd give him 2 years before judging him. Look at the bin dippers, this time last year Brenda was struggling for a win !.

Correct.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 09 Jan 2014, 11:40:56 am
It's his first season, I'd give him 2 years before judging him. Look at the bin dippers, this time last year Brenda was struggling for a win !.
1st season lol he's been in the prem for 10yrs!!!! Won sweet FA.

beermatt42

Reply #17 on: 09 Jan 2014, 12:26:47 pm
Taliking of the so called bin dippers, it looks like the Liverpool fans have been at it again, did anyone see the state of the Hull City coach that was smashed up travelling around Anfield?  Disgraceful, and when some Hull fans got off the coach to see what was going on a gang of twenty hooligans threw paving slabs and bricks at them too, putting several of them in hospital.
Barely a week later and an Oldham fan is stabbed on his way home, in more or less the same area of Anfield, I know this is controversial but it does always seem to be the same club, time after time.
Their history is disgraceful and has now overshadowed everything they achieved on the pitch.

Don't think I have an anti scouse agenda, I am just telling the truth and was born in the city myself, I am from Halewood but I couldn't even say I am ashamed of those hooligans, you can't be ashamed of people that you have disowned.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #18 on: 09 Jan 2014, 12:31:54 pm
SAF left him a bag of ****e. He needs at least two seasons before he can be judged.
Same squad that won the title last season.
  :nod: :nod: :nod: :D :D :D

still 30 mill wasted

All a year older, every other team spent and strengthed, united didn't.

30 million on fellani, janazai ££££
Janazai came through the youth system and I said strengthened, bog brush hasn't done that.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 09 Jan 2014, 12:34:36 pm
Taliking of the so called bin dippers, it looks like the Liverpool fans have been at it again, did anyone see the state of the Hull City coach that was smashed up travelling around Anfield?  Disgraceful, and when some Hull fans got off the coach to see what was going on a gang of twenty hooligans threw paving slabs and bricks at them too, putting several of them in hospital.
Barely a week later and an Oldham fan is stabbed on his way home, in more or less the same area of Anfield, I know this is controversial but it does always seem to be the same club, time after time.
Their history is disgraceful and has now overshadowed everything they achieved on the pitch.

Don't think I have an anti scouse agenda, I am just telling the truth and was born in the city myself, I am from Halewood but I couldn't even say I am ashamed of those hooligans, you can't be ashamed of people that you have disowned.

strong lads then to throw paving slabs was it the saints and wire players in training
born and bred haven.

ca28

Reply #20 on: 09 Jan 2014, 12:36:24 pm
1st season lol he's been in the prem for 10yrs!!!! Won sweet FA.

Sorry I didn't realise he was wearing an Alex Ferguson mask for ten years.

beermatt42

Reply #21 on: 09 Jan 2014, 12:49:09 pm

strong lads then to throw paving slabs was it the saints and wire players in training

One of the Hull fans who was in hospital said he was hit on the shoulder by a slab the size of a football, sounds quite nasty that Shaun.
I know you are a Liverpool fan because you told me so in Leigh, you were also with three scousers that day and we all got on like a house on fire, but not all of the Liverpool fans are so amiable and friendly, that's my point.
Surely they should be proud to welcome Hull or Oldham fans to their great historic stadium, it should be a grand day out for those folk, not a trip to hospital, that's all.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 09 Jan 2014, 01:02:23 pm
They also stabbed and Oldham fan.

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #23 on: 09 Jan 2014, 01:25:37 pm

whats david moyes got to do with this??

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 09 Jan 2014, 01:52:08 pm
They also stabbed and Oldham fan.
Unless you have 100% proof, "they" could have been anyone, not necessarily Liverpool fans.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 09 Jan 2014, 01:56:36 pm

Pathetic insults hardly do your opinion much credit.

2 totally different situations, Utd are league champions and moyes has them playing like lost boys.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 09 Jan 2014, 02:21:15 pm

2 totally different situations, Utd are league champions and moyes has them playing like lost boys.

As said above all the other teams bough well and strengthened in the summer, united didn't.

Offline haven85

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 09 Jan 2014, 09:56:17 pm
Edmo to take over from Moyes! Doing a great job at Barrow!

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 09 Jan 2014, 10:08:22 pm
Edmo to take over from Moyes! Doing a great job at Barrow!

Doesn't take much to beat the worst team in the league.

ca28

Reply #29 on: 10 Jan 2014, 08:30:29 am

Similar to Brenda and the bin dippers last year. They couldn't win for toffee.