Guest · 6 · 781

Monte2carlo

on: 27 Apr 2007, 07:03:03 pm
Lets hope Huddersfield put 50 past the worlds bigges rugby side tonight

Monte

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2007, 10:04:56 pm
Well not quite 50 but a wins a win.

How good was Cookes defence  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Monte

Offline farawayfan

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 28 Apr 2007, 08:10:52 am
watched the game last night, thought james webster wasn't playing his usual game, seemed as if cooke tried to take over as the general, cooke didnt influence the game enough. but take nothing away from huddersfield,they are looking really strong of late, i think thorman is wasted at fullback tho
keep these results up hkr!!!!!!!
HAVEN......PRIDE OF CUMBRIA

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 28 Apr 2007, 08:54:06 am
Sorry  chaps  but  I  disagree.  We  need  HKR  to  stop  up  and  shut  up  the  likes  of  Stevo  and  others  who  are  against  Pro/Rel.  If  a  team  can  finally  survive  their  1st  season  in  SL  it  would  be  a  good  argument  to  keep  it  instead  of  this  unfair  franchise  system

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2007, 09:37:47 am
Sorry  chaps  but  I  disagree.  We  need  HKR  to  stop  up  and  shut  up  the  likes  of  Stevo  and  others  who  are  against  Pro/Rel.  If  a  team  can  finally  survive  their  1st  season  in  SL  it  would  be  a  good  argument  to  keep  it  instead  of  this  unfair  franchise  system
Did salford not get promoted in 2003 and Huddersfield in 2002 or were they superleague clubs having an off season?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #5 on: 28 Apr 2007, 09:45:20 am
 Widnes stayed up for a few seasons when they got promoted aswell.
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.