HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

up coming fixtures

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 11 May 2014, 05:53:16 pm
well still on course for 19 points by mid may just as i predicted :D :D
looking at the league we are now in  strong position, swinton next week at home
cougars and dews 1 point above us both played away from home and both still to visit the rec
rochdale and batley both played away from home and both still to visit the rec
still to play both town and barrow away, all these are the target games in the battle to stay up.

next 5 games
swinton H
Fev A
Eagles H
cougars H
NWC A
 9 points from those will be massive
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #31 on: 12 May 2014, 10:13:07 am
another big game next week a win will have us sitting nice in the table.
born and bred haven.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #32 on: 12 May 2014, 10:16:31 am
cougars and dews 1 point above us both played away from home and both still to visit the rec
still to play both town and barrow away, all these are the target games in the battle to stay up.

next 5 games
swinton H
Fev A
Eagles H
cougars H
NWC A

Should be looking at 13 marra, not 9.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #33 on: 12 May 2014, 11:07:25 am

next 5 games
swinton H
Fev A
Eagles H
cougars H
NWC A

We don't play Keighley at home on 8th June - they have a challenge cup QF on the Thursday night!!

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 12 May 2014, 12:05:46 pm

next 5 games
swinton H
Fev A
Eagles H
cougars H
NWC A

We don't play Keighley at home on 8th June - they have a challenge cup QF on the Thursday night!!

no reason then why that game shouldn't be re-arranged for the following Wednesday night, as I pretty sure it would have been if it was AWAY to Keighley!

I remember we had to go to London on a Wednesday night after having played St.Helens at home in the 1/4 finals a few years back!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 18 May 2014, 04:58:15 pm
Well if you read the first post I said 19 by mid may ,and we have 19 points.....maybe not how I predicted but said a big Chunck of the points we needed  to stay up would come from these game .
with hornets,cougars,rams and bulldogs still to come to the rec amoungst others then we have to happy so far
« Last Edit: 19 May 2014, 01:11:55 am by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #36 on: 18 May 2014, 07:55:46 pm
Well if you read the first post I said 19 by mid may ,and we have 19 points.....maybe not how I predicted but said a big Chuck of the points we need to stay up would come from these game .
with hornets,cougars,rams and bulldogs still to come to the rec amoungts others then we have to happy so far

any idea of the lottery numbers coming up soon?  :tip:
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 18 May 2014, 07:59:09 pm
It's in our own hands if we play like we have the last few weeks appart from today we Are the best of the bottom half and possibly a few other when we play well it's a pleasure to watch and the rugby is fast and attractive just what we want to watch every week we all new the squad had class all through it and finally they are clicking thanks to Seymour coming and when we play well it will take a good team to beat us

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 18 May 2014, 08:39:43 pm
Well if you read the first post I said 19 by mid may ,and we have 19 points.....maybe not how I predicted but said a big Chuck of the points we need to stay up would come from these game .
with hornets,cougars,rams and bulldogs still to come to the rec amoungts others then we have to happy so far

any idea of the lottery numbers coming up soon?  :tip:
:D :D
THE MULLET IS BACK

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 19 May 2014, 09:12:45 am
next run of fixture are more of a challange, we have to keep in games even if getting beat as these BP are going to kill some teams near the end of the season
Fev A BP
eagles H win
cougars H win
NWC A god knows they are the most unpredictable team in the league but we ow them on a BP at least
Leigh H L but if we tuurn up could sneak a BP
Donny A L never do well there
This would give us 27 points and with Fev, hornets, batley and dews still to come to the rec and us still to go to them lot and barrow then i think we are looking strong to stay up
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #40 on: 19 May 2014, 09:33:51 am
next 5 games be tough i will be pleased if we can get to 27 points should be enough to be in the top 8.
born and bred haven.

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 25 May 2014, 09:04:52 pm
Well no BP but nit the end of the world ,next 2 games both at home 6 points vital
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #42 on: 25 May 2014, 09:16:18 pm
To be fair marra, I didn't have us down for owt today. Most important thing was to get through it without to many injuries etc. We are still in the 9 and have a few good games coming up.

• Haven Legend
Reply #43 on: 01 Jun 2014, 06:08:34 pm
massive 3 points today
on 22 points and with cougars hornest bulldogs and rams to come to the rec the on current home form that should be 12 points giving us 34 points
anything from leigh and fev at home will do
barrow and town away will be crunch games even a BP from each would mean 36 points and should be enough to stay up
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #44 on: 01 Jun 2014, 06:43:47 pm
massive 3 points today
on 22 points and with cougars hornest bulldogs and rams to come to the rec the on current home form that should be 12 points giving us 34 points
anything from leigh and fev at home will do
barrow and town away will be crunch games even a BP from each would mean 36 points and should be enough to stay up

There seems to be (for some) more BPs this season so might need more than 36? Maybe 38 or 39 points?