HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

up coming fixtures

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #45 on: 11 Jun 2014, 10:20:19 am
i  think another 12 points and we will be safe, if we get to 37 points it means the 10th placed team would have to win 6 games just to draw level can they do that ??
Any points will do from the next 2 games
NWC A BP(quick turn around may do for us)
Leigh H BP
both tough games despite NWC recent poor form
then its

Donny A BP we never do well there
Barrow A W ( a win here will leave barrow no chance of catching us)
Rams H W
Fax A (again some where of late we don't do well)L
Fev H (on current home form i wouldn't back against us W
Them lot A W( a derby and knowing a win  could put clear  day light between us could be all the incentive we need)
Batley H W
Eagles A BP
Hornets H W
Swinton A ?????

some tough games ahead but some more than winnable ones also
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014, 10:34:10 am by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #46 on: 11 Jun 2014, 10:26:55 am
dear BKM, if we can play like we did in the latter stages yesterday I think we could turnover them both, or am I bit drunk still from last night? ???

• Haven Legend
Reply #47 on: 15 Jun 2014, 04:51:52 pm
well 1 point better than none but could have easily been all 3
8th place and the teams in 7th and 6th both still to come to rec
massive game next week, no mistake anything from this game would do but on our day i think we can run them close
think barrow and hornets are gone need to win 4 just to catch us , if we can turn barrow over down there that we see them off
this is our toughest set of games since the first 4 games
NWC A BP
Leigh H
Donny A
Barrow A
4/5 points out of those will do given the teams that still have to come to wreck
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2014, 04:56:16 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #48 on: 16 Jun 2014, 10:41:11 am
i take every game in this league as tough but winnable 4 more wins should keep us in the 8.
born and bred haven.

• Haven Legend
Reply #49 on: 04 Jul 2014, 07:43:45 pm
massive game next week, no mistake anything from this game would do but on our day i think we can run them close
think barrow and hornets are gone need to win 4 just to catch us , if we can turn barrow over down there that we see them off
NWC A BP
Leigh H
Donny A
Barrow A
4/5 points out of those will do given the teams that still have to come to wreck
well a win sunday gives us 5 points from 4 tough games and keeps us track to stay up
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenMarra7

• Academy Star
  • 2005 League Winners
Reply #50 on: 04 Jul 2014, 08:09:04 pm
What a massive game Sunday is! But I think the game at town will be the biggest all season, we've got more than enough quality but just need to stick in the full 80 come on haven!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #51 on: 04 Jul 2014, 08:14:18 pm
What a massive game Sunday is! But I think the game at town will be the biggest all season, we've got more than enough quality but just need to stick in the full 80 come on haven!
Your right there marra town away be crucial
born and bred haven.

• Haven Legend
Reply #52 on: 06 Jul 2014, 04:49:01 pm
NWC A BP
Leigh H
Donny A
Barrow A
im getting good at this  :D :D said 4 or 5 points frome the 4 and we got 5 so well done to the lads,now 4 very tough ones
Dews H      they will be tough but we should have enough fight for the win W
fax A          very tough happy for a BP
Fev H         would have said very tough but got beat today by rochadle and i think its a Win
them lot  A   a derby too tough to call be happy with a BP but if we are on our game we can certainly get the win
If we can get 7 points out of these 4 how ever they come and with rochadale and batley still to visit the rec and eagles and swinton A then we will be looking good
batley have an horrendous run in and if we can beat them they will defo be in the mix and the jampies will be willing us to beat eagles to keep them in it (maybe not  ;))
« Last Edit: 07 Jul 2014, 10:04:23 am by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

• Haven Legend
Reply #53 on: 20 Jul 2014, 05:08:32 pm
So we need  4 points at least from the next 2 games to stay on track  going into the last 4 games ,very poor today but we need to bounce back have done it twice this season after shocking performances so I think we can again next week
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #54 on: 20 Jul 2014, 06:18:54 pm
Disagree with all this. There is lots of rugby still to play and there is no easy games. It's all about taking it a game at a time.there will be twists and turns yet.

• Haven Legend
Reply #55 on: 28 Jul 2014, 12:16:15 pm
next week last of this block of 4 fixtures and still on for 7 points if we win
batley have leigh next week then us week after so a could easily be dragged back down
and win next week even if they got a BP,will dragg them bck into it with them to go donny the week after and still to go to leigh
could change up and down a lot over the next few weeks and all going to be like cup finals for a lot of teams
THE MULLET IS BACK