HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Help a a Fellow RL Fan

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 21 Feb 2014, 08:23:01 pm
Hi all,

I am currently a 3rd Year student, studying at Uclan conducting research for my dissertation titled: How does Religion and culture effect participation and perceptions of rugby league. My basis for the research is to discover why rugby league is such a minority sport and how barriers can be broken down to encourage more people to be involved in our beloved game! This short questionnaire will aim to get a fans point of view. The survey is anonymous and will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and all data collected will be held anonymously and securely. Any personal details will be destroyed upon completion.

Thank you in advance
Josh

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1535995/I-am-a-3rd-year-Sports-Coaching-student-at-the-University-of-Central-Lancashire-conducting-Research-for-my-dissertation-titled-How-does-religion-amp-culture-effect-participation-and-perception-of-Rugby-League-The-basis-of-my-dissertation-is-to-evaluate-why-rugby-league-is-sometimes-seen-as-a-minority-sport-and-evaluate-how-barriers-can-be-broken-down-to-encourage-more-people-to-be-actively-involved-in-the-game-The-survey-is-completed-anonymously-and-will-take-approximately-5-minutes-to-complete-All-data-collected-in-this-survey-will-be-held-anonymously-and-securely-Any-personal-details-is-entirely-for-study-purposes-and-will-be-deleted-upon-completion-of-my-research
« Last Edit: 21 Feb 2014, 08:31:28 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »