HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

York v Haven 16.03.14 - Your thoughts/comments

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:46:36 pm
Don't take long does it seems u struggled to beat an ameteur team so I wouldn't gloat

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:47:15 pm
Don't take long does it seems u struggled to beat an ameteur team so I wouldn't gloat

least they are in next round marra. unlike our heap.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:47:47 pm
Can't blame the coach last week proved coach is doing right things. we were 16-0 up and cruising,sorry this one is down to the players and attitude simple as that.

Why can you not blame the coach ?????? we were behind at half time, should he not of changed things ?? players too need to take SOME blame but coaches are paid to get the best out of players

Offline recrelad

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:48:32 pm
Unfortunately the coach is in charge and even if its the players fault he takes the rap!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:52:35 pm
Christ on a bike what's with Haven this season. It was already a bad day with the dippers winning their cup final and having the read there slaver, but this capitulation takes the biscuit.

You're having a bad day then!!

Scum losing AGAIN!!  HAHAHA!

Woods has the tactical nouse of your prat moyes!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:54:48 pm
Totally disappointed with that result today but I don't mind losing cup game if it means we stop in this league.  Lost revenue from next round or two is what we'll miss out on marras that's a massive downer for the Club but hopefully we start next week at home finally and save our season. Roll on next Sunday.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:55:15 pm
Some people need to take there heads out ov woods backside the club is at all time low and what he is saying on the radio seems to back it up he dosent give a toss
« Last Edit: 16 Mar 2014, 04:55:45 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:55:28 pm
Can't blame the coach we were 16-0 up and cruising,sorry this one is down to the players and attitude simple as that.
But I bet it's still same 17 next week with 1 possibly 2 at most changes

Will not be many changes. Only Hand,Smith and Calvert to bring in. Fox gone if rumours are correct and Milburn injured, doest leave many! We gonna need major help from Saints to make this top 9.

HW

HW

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #23 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:58:01 pm
Stop giving the idiots up the road fodder with all this squabbling yes today was shocking but this is Whitehaven. Some of the knockers have a personal vendetta against the club and bod.
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:59:59 pm
Well i don't we have one game in nine competitive games but is that ok, no it's not something has to change.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #25 on: 16 Mar 2014, 05:02:50 pm
As a 24 year haven fan, I've seen some bad sides, but all had heart. Some fans call for our coaches head after first five games every season. We all know we haven't enough local lads who have the local spirit. It's gut wrenching to watch. But we will go back because its our team and you should support through thick and thin. I celebrated in 2005 and will not be a glory hunter.

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #26 on: 16 Mar 2014, 05:04:36 pm
On the bright side I have loads of bacon wrapped chicken ready for the smoker if anyone wants to stop by this evening.

I have six hours until I can pour myself a cocktail...so I'll just hope that some of you can enlighten me on what went on to produce this result. I know that there is a reason they make us play the games...but I didn't expect this. We have some strong talent...just something isn't gelling and I don't understand.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #27 on: 16 Mar 2014, 05:07:27 pm
Woods out for me, time to for a change,
Up The Haven

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 16 Mar 2014, 05:09:50 pm
Woods to comfortable in his pub in beckermet for me woods out McCormack in

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories