Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2014, 06:28:25 pm
right hand side defence again where most points leaked
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 17 Mar 2014, 06:40:50 pm
It's shocking Mcavoy doesn't look interested at all
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Online HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 17 Mar 2014, 06:52:44 pm
Just watched the highlights with thanks to Keith T on the "Jam half dozen" RL site---will whoever stole his rabbit hutch please return it to him ASAP as he has gone from the Jolly Green Giant to the Incredible Hulk over the last few months! Strangely, if you scroll down on the you tube site to No 21 you get this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQjD4Kr8e1w&list=UUUTj5N9wm7nSBX-zIpg37HQ
Now that is/was embarrasing KT :o
I'm sure I've still got Jam v Egremont-WBH-Thornhill some where but if I put them on here it would look like I was infatuated.
Still love ya, KT, but why are you apparently exiled from your favourite RL site as I haven't seen anything from you for months!
Hope you are keeping well and it would be nice to read your words of wisdom on here again.
« Last Edit: 17 Mar 2014, 06:54:51 pm by HWL »

Offline haven07

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 17 Mar 2014, 06:56:26 pm
Shirt grabing, poor first contact, players shooting in and not keeping the line, very poor defensive effort by a number of players!!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 17 Mar 2014, 07:22:00 pm
Shirt grabing, poor first contact, players shooting in and not keeping the line, very poor defensive effort by a number of players!!
woods said th same yesterday poor shoulder contact
first 20 mins was good and odd bits during the game we played some good stuff, but not consistent enough in attack and poor effort off some in defence,like you say shirt grabbing and shooting out of the line
samir,cain,marabe,jackson all went well
mitchell showed the odd touch but needs to do it for a full game and pass the ball
scott maca is well off the boil,poor defence
at home we know we are a different team, .Play like we did for first 20 for a full 80 and we will win more at home than we lose.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 17 Mar 2014, 07:46:41 pm
woods said th same yesterday poor shoulder contact
first 20 mins was good and odd bits during the game we played some good stuff, but not consistent enough in attack and poor effort off some in defence,like you say shirt grabbing and shooting out of the line
samir,cain,marabe,jackson all went well
mitchell showed the odd touch but needs to do it for a full game and pass the ball
scott maca is well off the boil,poor defence
at home we know we are a different team, .Play like we did for first 20 for a full 80 and we will win more at home than we lose.
Mitchell did pass & we scored off it its not his job to pass it all the time thats the centre"s job imo he's improving each game. Its doran who needs to up his game big style. Also i dont get woodsy playing marabe for the 1st 15mins in 1st half & last 15 in 2nd dosent make sense to me.

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 17 Mar 2014, 07:50:41 pm
Agree marabe needs more game time
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 17 Mar 2014, 08:28:12 pm
Looks like McAvoy of 2 years ago before he "left" defence was shocking then .....

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 17 Mar 2014, 08:29:40 pm
for sure any team watching this will target our RH side
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline just me

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 17 Mar 2014, 09:03:45 pm
HWL How easy for you to turn our shambles into a derby slanging match, our team should not be getting beat home or away by York , let's all watch the video and hope the Team do too,injury's for them meant only two subs the whole game.lets make this team realize how bad they are,and how good they can be....PS Coaches Job

Online HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 17 Mar 2014, 10:18:45 pm
Whoa, whoever you are. This was meant mainly tounge in cheek as KT and me go way back. He was pulled up on the "half doz" site as being a bit naughty to put Haven's poor show on the TOWN website and KT suggested "are you embarassed" or something similar. We could all do cheeky things like that and I know the older Townies like KT could dig out CC / Lancs Cup etc wins where as we can only point to the League Leaders trophy and three final defeats---BTW the LL Trophy won by Haven is not recognised by most of the "half doz". I don't normally rise to things like this and just chose to put my two peneth in. Cool down and let people have their little say which was without malice. Good luck to Town in the draw tomorrow.

Offline just me

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 18 Mar 2014, 11:32:56 am
Fair shout ,Marra :)

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #13 on: 18 Mar 2014, 01:36:29 pm
Just watched highlights and for me it seems that our half backs can't tackle at all. To blame mcavoy isn't right as he gets his man most times but it's outside him who dont. Southernwood moves out of defensive line far to often and carrs one on one hits aren't there at all. More work needed for sure but it's still early days and will be put right. Keep the faith we'll get better.

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 18 Mar 2014, 01:51:37 pm
watch the full game and 2 things stick out, what a massive 10 the ref kept ,make your own mind up if it was for both teams!!!.Our marking at dummy half needs tightened up, york made loads of yards running fom there.Thorman looked ok at 6 when taylor went off was very lively.We didnt struggle again getting up feild or having ball in their 20.
I think if it had been too and frow all game then you would say it was an ok performance,certainly not the worst we have put in, but letting the 16-0 lead go is not acceptable
THE MULLET IS BACK