HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

oh dear lads............

Offline Mr XP

• Academy Signing
on: 29 Apr 2007, 09:32:35 pm
I am at a loss, disconsolate and inconsolable :'(   ...I mean what do we have to do to keep a clean sheet, i think it may be time to concede the title and super league slot to haven or widnes,  come on lads its just not good enough.

Maybe the writing is on the wall for us allready 8)

Till next time marra's. ;)

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 29 Apr 2007, 10:30:53 pm
keep gloating mr xp we shall do are talking on the field  ;)

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 29 Apr 2007, 11:00:23 pm
Nice to see you back Mr XP. Seems like Cas are doing pretty well this season, Iook much better than a couple of seasons ago.

I take it you'll be in the stand when we go to your place and not behind that mascot with the cheesey smile? ;)

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 29 Apr 2007, 11:01:10 pm
You know what that says to me, some one is worried we keep winning, were underdogs in this league and i don't mind that tag because it means we can play our games with no pressure, no extra responsibilities which means the players can go out and enjoy playing, now we have 2 players out for at least 3 month and 2 players coming back to fitness that haven't played this season so they will make us a better team so say what you want MR XP but just keep an eye on us cause i wouldn't write us off just yet.
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2007, 11:05:35 pm by Ryan »

Offline Havener

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 29 Apr 2007, 11:03:22 pm
You know what that says to me, some one is worried we keep winning, were underdogs in this league and i don't mind that tag because it means we can play our games with no pressure, no extra responsibilities which means the playes can go out and enjoy playing, now we have 2 players out for at least 3 month and 2 players coming back to fitness that haven't played this season so they will make us a better team so say what you want MR XP but just keep an eye on us cause i wouldn't write us off just yet.

Have to agree sounds like cas are running scared

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 30 Apr 2007, 05:34:32 am
How can you say a team scoring as freely as Cas be running scared I think we should get into the real world and accept that Cas are gonna win the league and we will be runners up I think we are good enough to beat Widnes home and away , we will be very close to Cas at the rec and i think we will be fortunate to get a bonus point at the jungle I think Widnes will lose a few games but unless complacency slips in and Cas start to think they've only to turn up they will finish top but  us and Cas are in for a few cracking games cant wait.
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2007, 05:36:49 am by African exile »
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 30 Apr 2007, 09:02:22 am
the downside of beating teans easy like cas and widnes are is that your defence is never really put under pressure ,and you never have  to grind out results....so when you then get a game where you are being match by the opposition...your not able to grind it out as a team
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 03 May 2007, 11:40:08 am
in 2005 the mrs went to see rod stewart

in 2005 liverpool played ac milan in champions league final<and won>

in 2005 cattleprod played whitehaven in NL1 GF<and won>...................

in 2007 the mrs is going to see rod stewart

in 2007 liverpool are playing ac milan in champions league final< and will win!>

in 2007 cattleprod vs whitehaven in NL1 GF?????............

oh well cattleprodders, 2 outta 3 aint bad!!!! ;) ;) ;)

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 03 May 2007, 12:57:37 pm
2 out 3 ...oh is the mrs not going to rod stew lol :D :D