HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Premier League

Guest · 119 · 4331

beermatt42

on: 29 Mar 2014, 07:30:22 pm
After today's results, the league is looking closer than ever, but who do you think will win the title in the end?

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 29 Mar 2014, 07:40:17 pm
City for me, but a fact here if liverpool win there last 7 matches they will win the league
Up The Haven

beermatt42

Reply #2 on: 29 Mar 2014, 07:42:42 pm
Why?  Do City still have to play Liverpool?  And if so, where at?

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 29 Mar 2014, 08:05:04 pm
city still have to come to Anfield
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 29 Mar 2014, 08:25:21 pm
Arsenal will struggle to finish 4th. City for me.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 29 Mar 2014, 08:31:06 pm
Nice to see man u there
born and bred haven.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 29 Mar 2014, 08:36:12 pm
Nice to see man u there
Makes a change the dippers being there ;0)
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 29 Mar 2014, 08:36:58 pm
Arsenal will struggle to finish 4th. City for me.

hope everton get 4th, that will mean they have probably beaten man city which can only be good for Liverpool's chances of winning the league!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 31 Mar 2014, 08:17:08 am
liverpool top of the league could it be there year
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #9 on: 31 Mar 2014, 08:35:08 am
That Liverpool v Manchester City match is going to be crucial, it should decide the title and going on recent form I wouldn't put it past Liverpool to win that one too.
Are they going to get back on their perch now Ferguson has gone?  Is Moyes a secret agent saboteur? :D  Dunno but the pub over the road from me was rocking yesterday.
I still think City will get it, but there is no denying the Liverpool strike force of Suarez and Sturridge, looks like they mean business alright.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 31 Mar 2014, 10:41:40 am
That Liverpool v Manchester City match is going to be crucial, it should decide the title and going on recent form I wouldn't put it past Liverpool to win that one too.
Are they going to get back on their perch now Ferguson has gone?  Is Moyes a secret agent saboteur? :D  Dunno but the pub over the road from me was rocking yesterday.
I still think City will get it, but there is no denying the Liverpool strike force of Suarez and Sturridge, looks like they mean business alright.

the sas have been lethal this season matt
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #11 on: 07 Apr 2014, 12:06:43 am
Hey Shaun, I was over the Hillfoot today, in Hunts Cross, and the place was rocking, both with Everton and Liverpool fans, there is a certain belief from the Liverpool fans that something may be happening this year. I don't know, I still say they have got it all to do, and that City Match is crucial, but the place was rocking all the same.
I only cheered for the Everton Result.
I went to Allerton for an anniversary, and we are all Everton fans, we will watch what happens with the fourth spot, but still not sure about the title.
Good Luck to Liverpool.   

beermatt42

Reply #12 on: 14 Apr 2014, 08:54:25 am
What do you think of it now?  That was a great game of football yesterday and there is certainly a lot more belief now amongst the Liverpool fans, and why not?  They won a crucial, probably title deciding match.

Looking at the table though, it's still not quite certain, if Chelsea win at Anfield, then they will have the advantage, and if Chelsea win at Anfield AND City win all their remaining games, then City will win the title after all!

It's not all over til the fat lady sings.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 14 Apr 2014, 09:28:46 am
Only watched 1st half at Rochdale yesterday Liverpool looked good looking like champions but still 4 games to go
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #14 on: 14 Apr 2014, 09:32:36 am
The way that City fought back shows that they are not out of it yet, I think it all depends on that Liverpool v Chelsea match myself.
Steven Gerrard said the Norwich match was the dangerous one!