HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Premier League

Guest · 119 · 4332

Offline chris robinson

• Academy Star
Reply #105 on: 11 May 2014, 06:16:41 pm
Sad, you obviously have no response to reply to the question. I did a hell of a lot of things today but still had time to follow Haven, and keep aware of the footie scores. Liverpool supporter when it's all going well but!! By the way, from the commentary I listened to Newcastle even down to 9 (nine) men played the better football.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #106 on: 11 May 2014, 06:34:10 pm
You never actually asked a specific question so I wasn't sure what you wanted to know.
But if you're asking about Liverpool, what happened today was that they achieved the primary objective from the start of the season, which was to qualify for the champions league.
The game today was somewhat of an anticlimax in that it felt as though they knew the chance for the title had gone.
To be fair Newcastle didn't deserve to lose, and we're unlucky to go down to 9 men.
Certainly the foul on Suarez looked very harsh to be a straight red, and only the ref and ameobi know what he said to warrant 2 yellows like that.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline chris robinson

• Academy Star
Reply #107 on: 11 May 2014, 06:55:23 pm
The question was, "What happened today". As the post was about the football results and my having the time to follow Haven and all other results, what don't you understand about the question!!!

From your postings you appear to be very quick to jump in and tell people that they have no knowledge of anything regarding sport, and by inference that they must support a team that are in direct opposition to the one that you support, and then plead that you don't understand the question!!!

For your information, as previously stated I personally don't give a toss about football, but you obviously decided that because of my comment I had to be supporting a team in direct opposition to the one that you support. I respectively suggest that before you post any comments you think hard and be very clear regarding what you are posting and your posts are not blinkered by your obvious bias. Barramarra, I also include you in this post, (at least Puppetmaster had the strength of character to post a reply).

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #108 on: 11 May 2014, 11:47:41 pm
Just watched Phil dowd at Liverpool. As bad as Mr sweet. Never a 2nd red card. Makes you wonder sometimes what really us going on!!!!!

Offline chris robinson

• Academy Star
Reply #109 on: 12 May 2014, 01:24:01 am
Bananarama, sorry Barramarra - why no reply???

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #110 on: 12 May 2014, 09:32:37 am
Just watched Phil dowd at Liverpool. As bad as Mr sweet. Never a 2nd red card. Makes you wonder sometimes what really us going on!!!!!

totally agree, no way was that worthy of a straight red card, not even convinced it was a yellow card, probably only because dummet was in the air is the only thinking behind it, but it certainly wasn't a red card in my opinion
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #111 on: 12 May 2014, 09:35:17 pm
Bananarama, sorry Barramarra - why no reply???
Sorry been elsewhere my friend how can I help you ?

the only way is up.

Offline chris robinson

• Academy Star
Reply #112 on: 12 May 2014, 11:52:15 pm
Bananarama, could that have been Anfield you have been to!!!! I say, could, as I am not obviously physic like yourself. I don't label people as being supportive of a team when I know nothing about their allegiances but merely surmise that they must support the team that is not the same team as you obviously support. Enjoy the rest of your season.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #113 on: 13 May 2014, 12:10:00 am
Does anybody else think it was wrong of premier league teams not to remember the bradford fire anniversary. 11th may. Thought it was selfish, not saying one different to the other, but they made a fuss over Hillsborough (correctly so mind) and therefore it should have earned a minutes silence or something.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #114 on: 13 May 2014, 06:25:58 am
Bananarama, could that have been Anfield you have been to!!!! I say, could, as I am not obviously physic like yourself. I don't label people as being supportive of a team when I know nothing about their allegiances but merely surmise that they must support the team that is not the same team as you obviously support. Enjoy the rest of your season.
I presume you mean psychic my friend ? Obviously I'm not or I'd have known you had posted a reply on here before I logged on.
Keep up the good work  :)

the only way is up.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #115 on: 13 May 2014, 08:11:58 am
Does anybody else think it was wrong of premier league teams not to remember the bradford fire anniversary. 11th may. Thought it was selfish, not saying one different to the other, but they made a fuss over Hillsborough (correctly so mind) and therefore it should have earned a minutes silence or something.

It was a total disgrace, united and Liverpool both expect it for Munich and both clubs should be ashamed of them selfs.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #116 on: 13 May 2014, 08:55:33 am

It was a total disgrace, united and Liverpool both expect it for Munich and both clubs should be ashamed of them selfs.

I agree, more should have been done, but it was the FA who decided to "make a fuss" over Hillsborough with this being the 25th anniversary, Liverpool hold their own service every year, as do Bradford City I believe.

The FA and Premier League should definitely have done more with regards the anniversary of the Bradford fire, as they should do every year.

These tragedies should never be forgotten.
the reverand, big mac

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #117 on: 13 May 2014, 10:24:21 am
There have been so many disasters at Football over the years maybe it's time the FA held a minutes silence for all the disasters say before the FA cup final and then no one is forgotten?

Offline chris robinson

• Academy Star
Reply #118 on: 17 May 2014, 12:33:03 am
Bananarama, the spelling of psychic was another test as you obviously didn't know, from my previous post, who you were playing last weekend. Nor did you admit to being a scouser. Once born a Lancastrian, always a Lancastrian!!!