HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Premier League

Guest · 119 · 4327

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 14 Apr 2014, 01:02:04 pm
As much as i cant stand them liverpool have played some outstanding stuff this year could be a few surprises yet city win all their games liverpool have then gotta win all their games to win it same with chelsea win all their games and they,ll have a great chance best finish to the premier league since it started when we usually win it its normally at a canter which can be boring at times but if liverpool win their last 4 that would be 14 wins on the belt so would be worthy champions to me

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 14 Apr 2014, 01:45:20 pm
The way that City fought back shows that they are not out of it yet, I think it all depends on that Liverpool v Chelsea match myself.
Steven Gerrard said the Norwich match was the dangerous one!
Didn't think city done a lot yesterday
1st half couldn't handle our pace
2nd half we let them back into it by slowing the pace down
Got a nice bit of luck for a change with skrtel's handball, perhaps the bit we needed?

Stevie G is right, Norwich is the dangerous match as it's the next one, and all on this run the players have taken it one match at a time.
Chelsea only becomes a dangerous match at 2.30 pm next Sunday, after the Norwich game.
4 more games!

#YNWA
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

beermatt42

Reply #17 on: 16 Apr 2014, 09:58:29 pm
Realistically, you would have to say City are now out of it, after their last two results.  Surely this is now between Chelsea and Liverpool only.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #18 on: 17 Apr 2014, 11:01:33 am
Realistically, you would have to say City are now out of it, after their last two results.  Surely this is now between Chelsea and Liverpool only.

people starting to beleive
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #19 on: 17 Apr 2014, 11:15:59 am
Down here, there's been a real belief since the West Ham win Shaun.

It could all turn sour still, now that Liverpool (and Sunderland) have eliminated City from the race surely that Chelsea match is the title decider now.
Best of luck to them, I get sick of them living in the past, and perhaps the title will shut them up!  :)

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 17 Apr 2014, 11:22:59 am

It could all turn sour still, now that Liverpool (and Sunderland) have eliminated City from the race surely that Chelsea match is the title decider now.
Best of luck to them, I get sick of them living in the past, and perhaps the title will shut them up!  :)
I personally think liverpools hardest game will be place away.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 17 Apr 2014, 02:31:09 pm

I personally think liverpools hardest game will be place away.

i agree, however with palace winning last night,and that making them safe, I'm kind of hoping they will now take their foot off the gas
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

ca28

Reply #22 on: 17 Apr 2014, 05:34:43 pm
To see Chelsea win the league would be brilliant, Liverpool have cheated there way to the top.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #23 on: 17 Apr 2014, 07:30:02 pm
To see Chelsea win the league would be brilliant, Liverpool have cheated there way to the top.

Cheated yeah right stuffed man u, arsenal Everton spurs, man City chelsea next aye thats cheating
born and bred haven.

ca28

Reply #24 on: 17 Apr 2014, 07:46:03 pm
Sure I mean all them European games the dippers had to play this season has helped them to.  I'm looking forward to Chelsea lifting the trophy this season.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #25 on: 17 Apr 2014, 10:00:34 pm
Sure I mean all them European games the dippers had to play this season has helped them to.  I'm looking forward to Chelsea lifting the trophy this season.

what trophy will that be not a hope. :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
born and bred haven.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 18 Apr 2014, 12:03:57 pm
Ha ha 90 odd goals scored all by cheating you're just a typical Utd spoilt then start crying when isn't goin your way. 5 more years for the dinosaur Moyes please  :)
the only way is up.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 18 Apr 2014, 12:26:13 pm
Not a massive football fan but again would never want a southern club to beat a great northern club to the title. we ahve to keep as much 'oop north' as we can, it would be interesting to know from football fans if the FA is seen as incompetent as the RFL? Do they feel their a north south bias of any kind?

beermatt42

Reply #28 on: 18 Apr 2014, 05:02:07 pm
I think even Ariel would admit that was a particularly nasty bit of vitriol there, once he's back in his usually good mood!

Ariel, you must go on a lot of Man Utd websites, because I seriously don't know where you get this 'bin dippers' thing from, I have never heard of it before.

Perhaps it goes back to that all time great idiot Harry Enfield, and his thinly disguised jealousy of Liverpool, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

If you had come to Hunt's Cross with me last week, you wouldn't have seen people dipping into bin's for their dinner or clothes, nor would you have seen Perms or Polyester tracksuits, it's a myth, put about by the insanely jealous who need to grow up!!

Instead you would have seen an affluent suburb, full of well kept semi detached houses, decent well dressed people, and an unblemished Christian and Jewish cemetery.

Don't be biased, bigoted or afraid, I could take you around the streets of Liverpool and show you nothing but fine grandeur, the sort of thing that makes you proud to be English and you would like it!!!

I am talking as an Everton fan by the way, and I have no particular desire to see Liverpool win the league, but this bigotry has gone far enough, come down to Liverpool for a fine welcome, you won't be disappointed.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 18 Apr 2014, 05:20:44 pm
I think even Ariel would admit that was a particularly nasty bit of vitriol there, once he's back in his usually good mood!

Ariel, you must go on a lot of Man Utd websites, because I seriously don't know where you get this 'bin dippers' thing from, I have never heard of it before.

Perhaps it goes back to that all time great idiot Harry Enfield, and his thinly disguised jealousy of Liverpool, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

If you had come to Hunt's Cross with me last week, you wouldn't have seen people dipping into bin's for their dinner or clothes, nor would you have seen Perms or Polyester tracksuits, it's a myth, put about by the insanely jealous who need to grow up!!

Instead you would have seen an affluent suburb, full of well kept semi detached houses, decent well dressed people, and an unblemished Christian and Jewish cemetery.

Don't be biased, bigoted or afraid, I could take you around the streets of Liverpool and show you nothing but fine grandeur, the sort of thing that makes you proud to be English and you would like it!!!

I am talking as an Everton fan by the way, and I have no particular desire to see Liverpool win the league, but this bigotry has gone far enough, come down to Liverpool for a fine welcome, you won't be disappointed.
No poverty in Manchester or indeed Cumbria. Utd fans are even Tories.
the only way is up.