HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Premier League

Guest · 119 · 4329

beermatt42

Reply #30 on: 18 Apr 2014, 05:34:35 pm
Of course, there is poverty everywhere, but those of a pre-conditioned, non-experienced mind would be surprised at Liverpool.

This idea that people have to pick through the bins for their dinner or their clothes is outrageous. Do you see that in Barrow, I thought not, well I certainly don't see it on Merseyside either and anyone who puts about those sort of rumours are an even bigger idiot than Harry Enfield, if that is indeed possible. I just find those comments outrageous and they make me angry, but I suppose that's what these people with no life or experience are looking for, a reaction!

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #31 on: 18 Apr 2014, 05:59:11 pm
Of course, there is poverty everywhere, but those of a pre-conditioned, non-experienced mind would be surprised at Liverpool.

This idea that people have to pick through the bins for their dinner or their clothes is outrageous. Do you see that in Barrow, I thought not, well I certainly don't see it on Merseyside either and anyone who puts about those sort of rumours are an even bigger idiot than Harry Enfield, if that is indeed possible. I just find those comments outrageous and they make me angry, but I suppose that's what these people with no life or experience are looking for, a reaction!
That was my point mate. I'm with you all the way.
the only way is up.

beermatt42

Reply #32 on: 19 Apr 2014, 09:17:59 am
Chelsea play today, me mate was just saying he needs them to lose.

beermatt42

Reply #33 on: 19 Apr 2014, 05:10:23 pm
Sunderland need to win. Chelsea have rested half their team for the Madrid game, they are playing with Schwarzer in goal today.
Could have implications but I still expect Chelsea to win.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #34 on: 20 Apr 2014, 02:56:42 pm
The way that City fought back shows that they are not out of it yet, I think it all depends on that Liverpool v Chelsea match myself.
Steven Gerrard said the Norwich match was the dangerous one!

Getting closer matt
born and bred haven.

beermatt42

Reply #35 on: 20 Apr 2014, 06:38:22 pm
I think you can say it's in the bag Shaun.
I got out of the shower today and I'd thought there had been a murder, with all the shouting from the back and the pub on the front, obviously from the Liverpool fans.

I was made up with the Everton match but I do have to say that Moyes looks like he has finally lost it, if his post match interview is anything to go by, he was talking about how Utd had control of the match.

Still, Everton have got a good manager NOW.
« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014, 06:44:14 pm by BeerMatt43 »

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #36 on: 20 Apr 2014, 08:44:46 pm
Well got to say liverpool have won the league, moyes as lost the plot, only thing that can cheer me up now is that we beat town on friday, and also cheering me up is reading the clowns up the road comments on how they lost on friday,
Up The Haven

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 27 Apr 2014, 07:10:53 pm
The way that City fought back shows that they are not out of it yet, I think it all depends on that Liverpool v Chelsea match myself.

Getting closer matt
Advantage city now.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #38 on: 28 Apr 2014, 11:52:34 am

Getting closer matt
Advantage city now.

agree hopefully another twist.
born and bred haven.

ca28

Reply #39 on: 28 Apr 2014, 12:34:22 pm

Getting closer matt
Advantage city now.

Yes that was a slip up yesterday.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #40 on: 28 Apr 2014, 12:42:30 pm

Getting closer matt
Advantage city now.

The twist will be crystal palace beat liverpool
Up The Haven

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 28 Apr 2014, 01:31:50 pm
City see off Everton next week that will be it sorted but it'll be tough at goodison

beermatt42

Reply #42 on: 28 Apr 2014, 06:53:37 pm
Well I won't be so quick to see off Everton just yet, we are a football team alright. and much as I would like to see the trophy go to City, there's always EVERTON!
Nothing's in the bag yet.

« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2014, 05:53:49 am by BeerMatt43 »

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #43 on: 03 May 2014, 07:52:38 pm
"Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he slipped from 40 yards, he gave it to Demba Ba. Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

beermatt42

Reply #44 on: 03 May 2014, 08:11:14 pm
I thought it was ''Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he slipped on his @&$£, I could have been wrong though..........

One of the best one's I've ever heard was  for a former Fulham forward, Bobby Zamora, who at that time was easily one of the worst strikers in the premier league, the West Ham fans used to sing it with a certain affection, since he once 'played' for them as well, it went......

''When you're sat in row Zed and the ball hit's your head, That's Zamora........

Gotta be a classic, that one.
« Last Edit: 03 May 2014, 08:45:04 pm by BeerMatt44 »